Honored Contributor

Nuts….Squirrel Brand and Germack Brand

[ Edited ]

Recently, I made my first Squirrel Brand Nut purchase from the ITKWD program.  I ordered the Sweet Brown Butter Cashews.  YUM!  Addictive, yes!  I love cashews and these make a quick sweet treat.  This brand is made in the Chicago area by a 100 year old family run business.  They do a lot of good charitable work in the area too.  

Also, over the years, I have purchased several different Germack products.  They have all been very good as well. I believe they are made in the Detroit area by a long established company.  

My biggest problem is knowing when to stop and get my hand out of the jar/can.  

Thank you QVC for these products. 👍 Happy to support these businesses.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nuts….Squirrel Brand and Germack Brand

I share your feelings.  I believe there is a hole in the bottom of those containers as I can't believe how fast they disappear.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Ha ha!  I agree....especially those chocolate covered Squirrel nuts!  I think Gnomes sneak in at night and eat mine!  I am loving the recent butter cashews.

I have been very pleased with every Squirrel Brand product I have purchased.

I like the flavor mixes with Germack, but my only thing w/ the Germack is that I always get almost ALL peanuts! 

Happens every time!  I have given them up as a splurge purchase during this time of excessive inflation.   Gotta cut back somewhere!

Respected Contributor

I'm now wishing I had never met these nuts. I ordered a bunch at Xmas for gifts and managed to keep too many for myself. Dang, there wasn't a combination that wasn't fantastic.

The problem is, self control out the window. I could eat an entire container on a snack crazed night. I'm trying not to order again anytime soon. 

Honored Contributor

If the can gets opened, It's all over !

Honored Contributor

🤣🤣🤣 ....I agree to all of the above!

Honored Contributor

The brown butter cashews sound delicious.  I wouldn't be able to leave them alone either.

Speaking of Squirrel Brand, last month Jonathan Redford announced happily & gratefully that his cancer was in remission.  (YouTube)

jonathan redford.PNG