Honored Contributor

The Nutrabullet that David presented looked really good. Any opinions or experience with one ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
I like it but when watching it being presented on Q2 last night seemed they only wanted to demo with ice after people kept posting that question on FB. Although it did crush the ice seemed like she had to keep stopping machine and shaking the container. The price is very good imo but going to wait to read reviews first.
Honored Contributor

I have it and just remember--it is not a Vitamix. I used it exclusively for about a year and it was fine but got kind of finicky. I made smoothies in it. I got it during the in-between  time when my moms 33 year old VM finally gave up the ghost and I bought a new VM. Then you have to hold it down to make it go and it got hot after a few minutes too. I still have it and use it for light jobs like making bread crumbs, grating hard cheeses and chopping herbs, mixing sauces--works fine for that. Never did any ice in it. And mine came with a bunch of accessories too. I think it was $100 or so.

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I like it but when watching it being presented on Q2 last night seemed they only wanted to demo with ice after people kept posting that question on FB. Although it did crush the ice seemed like she had to keep stopping machine and shaking the container. The price is very good imo but going to wait to read reviews first.

@Kindaglitzy , I’m going to do the same. I don’t need or want anything like a Vita Mix, but I can wait.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I don't have a Nutribullet. I have the Nutri Ninja Auto-IQ that's similar and was a TSV a few years ago. I really like it! I use it for my Amazing Grass smoothies and use frozen strawberries and ice with almond milk and whatever else I add. Because of that Auto-IQ setting, smoothies mix well, it obliterates the ice, I don't have to hold down the cup.I love that it came with three cups and three lids (one is a shaker for Parmesan cheese). I know that doesn't help for the Big Deal, but you might want to check it out. Woman Happy