Frequent Contributor

Re: NuWave Pro 8 in 1 Digital oven

On 3/23/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 3/23/2014 cgando said:
On 3/23/2014 JaneMarple said:

I bought mine from Nuwave itself, much cheaper than the Q and they throw in extras for free such as the cookbook. When I bought mine they had a promotion of buying one getting the other free. For the two of them I paid less than $200.

That is odd....just went to Nuwave site and it's listed for $140, same accessories as the Q offer! I don't see them ever offering them for the Q price!

I bought mine last August while watching TV, it was under $100.

You don't get it.....you had to buy 2 to get that value!! You still had to spend $200 plus s+p. Who wants two? Unless you know someone else who wants the second one, you are stuck with two. And even if you do have a taker for the second one, the savings for one is not as substantial as you lead us to believe. Even if they did include shipping and your total per unit averaged $99.00, the Q total, even with tax and shipping is still around $108! For a difference of $9.00, I'll stick with the convenience of Q!!

Honored Contributor

Gonna be on 3 more times today, so, I should know how to use it when it comes, LOL

Honored Contributor

If it wasn't for the price of the Qvc NuWave being such a great price, I would have gotten the mini from Amazon. It would fit my counter space better. I am an Amazon Prime member, so s&h is free.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Hey girlfriend you all need to build on or buy a bigger house. LOL I got pressure cookers coming out the wazoo, that broiler oven U saw in picture, Wolfgang's indoor grill, cuisnart big mixer, hand mixer in drawer, stuff stashed in my hallway cabinets. deep fry machine, waffle maker, blender just for milk shakes, etc. I need a warehouse ! ROFL

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Sharke said:

Hey girlfriend you all need to build on or buy a bigger house. LOL I got pressure cookers coming out the wazoo, that broiler oven U saw in picture, Wolfgang's indoor grill, cuisnart big mixer, hand mixer in drawer, stuff stashed in my hallway cabinets. deep fry machine, waffle maker, blender just for milk shakes, etc. I need a warehouse ! ROFL

Got all that...in the basement, lol. I'd really like to down size, to be honest but can't talk hubby into it. We have a quad level house, so the size is good. Kitchen is rather small, though. I like our big yard but we pay someone to landscape. Hubby does hardly any housework. Money is not like it used to be and maintenance is high.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Who cleans that place? not me hahahah We went from a 2 story up in Ind to a 1 level down here in Tx. Just keeping up with the blowing dirt is all I can do. Yeah, I agree with you about down sizing, good idea.......

Occasional Contributor

It cooks great, but the only problem for me was the dome cracked/turned cloudy yellow. The replacement dome (super dome) on the NuWave oven website cost $49.95 + $13.93 S&H..$63.90 + tax. The website did not have the regular dome. This is way too much. Hope QVC will eventually have the replacement domes.

Honored Contributor

Should have a warranty, was it after the warranty period?

Trusted Contributor

I'm right the with you.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I'm not getting sucked into this...

Occasional Contributor

Should have a warranty, was it after the warranty period?

I had my NuWave for 8 months and the dome cracked and turned cloudy yellow. I contacted NuWave customer service believing that I would receive a replacement dome free of charge since the unit was 8 months old. This was their reply:

"In reviewing your account, I found that you is still under warranty for replacement parts."

Email#1:

"I would also like to suggest our newest dome called the Powerdome. The Powerdome comes with a three year warranty and can withhold up to 500 degrees in temperature. The Powerdome is normally $49.95, plus $13.95 shipping and processing. I would like to offer the Powerdome for $34.95, plus $13.95 shipping and processing."

Email#2:

I have setup an account with the regular dome for $13.95 shipping and processing. Also, please verify your billing/shipping address.