Occasional Contributor

Now here's something strange~ Food item arrived 3 weeks later & ready for trash.

[ Edited ]

Before the Christmas Holiday i had ordered Jimmy the Baker Cinnamon Rolls and noticed they were shipped on Dec 21st......So today January 11th someone comes's knocking at my door, it's the UPS man, I was thinking what did i order?  I opened the box and it was the Rolls all warm, juicy & sweating in plastic ready for the trash.... I looked at the label and it was shipped by UPS 2nd day Air" on Dec 28th, not the 21st that the QVC website had. No idea where it went, but i called QVC and they are shipping out a replacement order.  And these are going in the trash... Has anything like this happened to anyone else?  I honestly had forgotten i had placed the order, otherwise i would have asked where was my order weeks ago.

Respected Contributor

Re: Now here's something strange~ Food item arrived 3 weeks later & ready for trash.

@Will2890  Congratulations!  At least you can enjoy them now.

I am still waiting for Cheryl's cookies which were sent December 2,

and are still not here.  QVC has kindly issued a refund.

Perhaps they will arrive next Christmas.

Respected Contributor

Re: Now here's something strange~ Food item arrived 3 weeks later & ready for trash.

@Will2890, Jimmy the Baker cinnamon rolls are my all-time favorites!  BTW, where do you live & where do you keep your trash can, lol?!?  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I had that happen with Wofferman's muffins. I could smell something "off" with them and they were wet inside the bags. I called CS and requested a refund but they referred me to CS at Wofferman's before they would process my request. That's a new one for me. I called Woffleman's and was very pleased with their CS.  They had a code # that they gave me for the QVC CS  for my refund. No problem. Since that time I have not ordered any other food item.

Prior to that I had a similiar situation with veggie burgers that I ordered.  It was to be sent 2 day air but arrived a week later.  Clearly, they had been sitting somewhere for days for some reason. It was two years before I ordered them again and no problems this time.

Frequent Contributor

Ordered quite a few food items for the holidays.  Zaro's Blackout cake was set to be delivered the week of the 5th - 9th.  Party was on the 10th.  Never arrived.  Not a big deal as there were plenty of other desserts.  Cakes showed up on the 23rd.  Shipped in no dry ice, brown box, each cake on it's side, smashed, no puddling in the center, no buttercream on top....just the glaze of ganache and cake crumbs around the side.  It hasn't been on the Q's website since at least a week and a half prior to the holidays.  The reviews were all bad on it.  I honestly never thought it would get shipped and had asked for my order to be canceled since it hadn't arrived on time and still wasn't showing shipped.

Cheryl's cookies - huge disaster.  Ordered directly from them on one order for 100 premium frosted cookies in 18 flavors.  Received 100 cookies with three different colored icings, 85 round with red, 10 round with green and 5 round with white.  Not even close to what I had ordered.  No cute little Santa belly, no sweet little snowman face, no Rudolph with his red nose and definitely no premium frosted flavored cookies.  When I called their CS, was told they were allowed to substitute.  I agreed.  The website clearly states they can substitute with like quality or better.  Not something that wasn't close to what I ordered.  Finally got a refund on that order today.

Orders for Cheryl's holiday cookies from the Q, three people received birthday boxes instead of holiday cookies and one person received two boxes of the same cookies on the same day when only one was ordered.

Mrs. Prindable apples....so disappointed this year.  I ordered 15 of the large TSV with 10 apples each.  The apples looked like they had been through a war when they arrived.  One person actually received a box of apples without any caramel or toppings, just the apples with sticks.  On some of the others, air had gotten in where the stick had been placed and the apples were all brown and starting to go bad.  Most of them just had the caramel and toppings all at the bottom of the bags.  

St. Clair's chicken and dumplings.  Not sure what they've done with their recipe.  So many tiny, tiny bones and full of gristle, plus the dumplings are all stuck together in one huge clump.  Horribley salted too.  Couldn't even donate it.

Rastelli's ham was probably the best food item I got from the Q.  Perfectly sliced and made the holiday dinner easy and it tasted very good. The set of St. Clair's side dishes were also good.  Worked perfectly the week after the holiday for easy sides to go with the left over ham and turkey.  

These are the quaility of Mrs. Prindables I received yesterday in a box of 10 large,  caramel on half of the apple and nothing on the other.

mrs prindables 1.jpeg

I LIVE MY LIFE. I don't dwell on the criticisms of those who don't understand me.
Honored Contributor

@Will2890That is just bazaar!