Honored Contributor

November Crock Pot (brand name) deal at Costco

I wish I had remembered to post this at the beginning of the month. I had kind of been wanting to try out a crock pot (I'm more of a LeCreuset in the oven kind of girl) but didn't want to spend a lot in the event I wasn't going to like it. However, for $29 I figured it was worth a shot. Costco is offering a 6 qt Crock Pot with a mini fondue/lunch warmer pot for $39. In the month of November there is a $10 rebate on the item. (Instant rebate at register; no mailing and cutting out UPC codes.)

So far I have only used it to keep soup warm (didn't make the soup in it) on a buffet table for company. However, as winter goes on I plan to try some recipes in it.

It has high/low/warm settings and a timer, and it automatically turns to warm at the end of the timed cycle.

Just a heads-up in case anyone is in the market for one.

Trusted Contributor

Re: November Crock Pot (brand name) deal at Costco

Crock-Pot® Stainless Steel 6-quart Countdown Slow Cooker with 16 oz. Little Dipper® Warmer

This looks like a good deal. Not sure I need another one, but I love my crock pots! Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Yes! That's it. You're welcome.

(Doesn't seem like many are interested though.)

Honored Contributor

They were buying them today

Respected Contributor

That's a really good deal. If I didn't already own 3 (different sizes) I'd buy this
Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Le Creuset in the oven (low and slow) gal as well. I've been trying to give myself a reason to get a crock pot for a while.

This may be it!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

It looks almost exactly like the two I have from Costco that I've had for over 10 years.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Love my original Crock Pot that I've had for about 35 years; it's still going strong.

Respected Contributor

That's a GOOD DEAL. I just bought the 4 qt version for 19 at Walmart, no warmer along with it. 6 qt is a better size for families. I have the same model, though and it works GREAT. I just made a corned beef and cabbage yesterday and it worked really well. I set it for 10 hours on low and it came out perfect (threw the cabbage in when I got home, for the last half hour to hour of cooking.)

I shopped around for the best recommended model of slow cooker and I have to say, this one exceeds my expectation price-to-performance. I haven't had an oval one before, and I'm totally sold on the oval shape.

Trusted Contributor

I am soooooo sorry that those of you looking for a slow cooker, do not have the opportunity to buy the Wolfgang Puck Versacooker, as it is the best slow cooker and cooker that I have ever owned, as it is so good, that I bought another one, just to have one for just me, and one to take to work, as those at work do not care about it as much as I do, and I love that I can brown, and slow cook, or just slow cook, or just cook in it like an oven...........Cool Sometimes you can find them on Overstock, or Ebay........Get it if you can..........It is a 6 QT delight....Smile

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......