Valued Contributor

Re: Nov 16 Today is NATIONAL FAST FOOD DAY What is your favorite fast food??

Ladies-Could one of you explain to me the "double-double" thing?? I know it's an IN&OUT Burger thing, but I need to know. We don't have them here in the east. But inquiring minds must know!

Valued Contributor

My favorite fast food place is Chik-Fil-A. In my experience at the one I go to, the food is always served hot, the workers are friendly, and their shakes are awesome.

Wendy's would be next on my list.

McDonalds would be third runner-up with a Quarter Pounder w/cheese and fries, but it's a huge disappointment if the fries aren't hot. McDonalds seems to be a hit or miss anymore with their food more times being warm if not cold. {#emotions_dlg.angry} However, if you get there and it's nice and hot, it's a delight. If it wasn't for their fries, I'd never go there.

Valued Contributor

I rarely do fast foods but if I get a craving, it has to be Taco Bell's bean burrito or anything burrito for that matter.

Esteemed Contributor

glmama, In-N-Out has a very limited but delicious menu: burgers, fries and drinks.

A Double Double is two patties. I don't know why we call it that! They also have triple, but I wasn't brave enough to try that.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Esteemed Contributor

This is a Double Double

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

Isn't fast food an oxymoron? You're not supposed to eat when you fast. Or maybe I'm just a sexymoron.

Valued Contributor

Love White Castle burgers! And Sonic onion rings! Both unhealthy but I only indulge once in a blue moon

Honored Contributor

Veggie spring rolls from Whole Foods.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/16/2014 LeoGrl said:

My favorite fast food place is Chik-Fil-A. In my experience at the one I go to, the food is always served hot, the workers are friendly, and their shakes are awesome.

me too LeoGrl. Chik-Fil-A is the only fast food I eat. except for the occasional What-a-Burger. all other fast food is way too greasy for me.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Bacon Jr Cheeseburger - chili and fries from Wendy!