Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nov 16 Today is NATIONAL FAST FOOD DAY What is your favorite fast food??

I probably go to McD's or Wendy's the most. I do like Taco Bell too.

However, my very, very favorite fast food items are both located in Cincinnati, Ohio. White Castle Burgers and my number one favorite of ALL TIME:

SKYLINE CHILI!!! I adore it madly. Anytime we go to Cincinnati, I make sure I get a Skyline visit in there somewhere.

Contributor

KFC. No contest. Always get the 2 piece meal, original recipe, with mashed potatoes, cole slaw, and biscuit. I'm drooling just talking about it! ??
Trusted Contributor

I am not much of a fast food eater, but I do enjoy Taco Bell once in a while.

IN & OUT burgers are good, but the best fast food I've ever had is Burgerville, which is a chain in the NW, mostly Oregon. Where else can you get a Wild Smoked Salmon and Hazelnut Salad or a Spicy Anasazi Bean Burger? They also feature seasonal items using local food sources (some of the milkshakes in the summer using fresh, local berries and real ice cream are to die for!!) All the beef is local, antiobitic-free and the eggs are from cage-free chickens. You get the idea...fresh, local, delicious! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I just wish Burgerville would expand to the Midwest!

http://www.burgerville.com/

Contributor

I'm not a fast food person, but when traveling, and on vacation, I have to have a Whataburger with everything!! I can skip the fries, and drink.

Respected Contributor

Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits!

Regular Contributor

It's Carls Jr for me....any of their decadent burgers is fine with me, along with fries and drink, of course.

I've heard sooooo much about In-N-Out; wish there was one near me. Just what makes their burgers so delicious? I'm curious why they are so popular! The picture above makes them look like any other burger to me.

Vamp, there's a Burgerville around the corner from me. I've never had a meal there that hasn't arrived stone COLD! Wish I knew what their problem was, but I always have to send it back.

Honored Contributor

Ted's hot dogs. Unfortunately I don't get to Buffalo, NY very often.

Contributor

On 11/16/2014 HonnyBrown said:
On 11/16/2014 Catlove125 said: In and Out Burgers!!! Double-double, fries and a diet Coke. :-) (the diet coke keeps the guilt down!) hehe

THIS!!!!!

But I go all out and get the Animal Fries and a Strawberry Shake!

They opened at 10:30. People are lined up at 9:45!

I miss LA.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Honnybrown...I agree....Animal style double double and fries all the way! :-). My second favorite fast food is The Original Tommy's chili cheese burger with chili cheese fries. Super greasy but super good!! :-) And I've been known to travel to downtown LA just for a Pink's hot dog!! OMG!!! I do wish we had a Sonic. I've seen so many commercials but, alas, none here! :-(
Esteemed Contributor

KFC is the only fast food I eat----and it has to be grilled. Thighs are my favorite so I usually order 4 grilled thighs (no bucket meals for me).
Super Contributor

In and Out vegggie burger (no meat, their sauce with lettuce, tomato, onion), Wendy's salads - chicken on the side for the cats. The veggie burger at Burger King is surprisingly decent, I think they use Gardenburger, you can get it with any available sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, etc. I also like Baja Fresh salads and veggie tacos. Subway does a good chopped salad made to order. My husband gets cravings for KFC.