Respected Contributor

Nov 11 Today is NATIONAL SUNDAE DAY What do you like on your sundae ??

I like lots of hot fudge on mine!!! That's it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Nov 11 Today is NATIONAL SUNDAE DAY What do you like on your sundae ??

A pittsburgh favorite - the pecan ball - basically a scoop of vanilla ice cream rolled in pecans then topped with caramel and hot fudge, and whipped cream. SO GOOD.

Respected Contributor

My favorite sundae is made by a local restaurant where I live. Vanilla ice cream, candied pecans, and a rich fudge sauce made with stout. To die for! Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

Hot fudge on butter pecan (or almond) ice cream. Haven't had it in years though.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

Ice cream is my weakness but I am sort of a purist when it comes to a sundae. I like good 'ole hot fudge with just a little bit of whipped cream and a cherry on top, very rarely do I have nuts on it. When I was growing up and we went to DQ for a treat I would order the Peanut Buster Parfait but ask them to leave out the nuts, so basically it was just layers of vanilla ice cream and hot fudge....yum!

Honored Contributor

I love ice cream. My favorite sundae is still a CMP. It's made with vanilla ice cream, with chocolate sauce, marshmallow and peanuts, with whipped cream and Maraschino cherry on top. It is sooooo good. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Unfortunately, the sundae shoppe where we used to get the best sundaes no longer exists. It was sold and demolished and a Chevrolet-Cadillac car lot has taken its place. I miss that place. I guess they call it progress; I don't agree.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

I love marshmallow cream it goes on any flavor of ice cream you like and with nuts, whip cream and a cherry it is a real winner!!!

Honored Contributor

Hot fudge (not chocolate syrup), sliced almonds, & whipped cream. 8)