Honored Contributor

Not sure who asked - Temptations oven gloves

FYI:

looking over Temptations website I see they have oven mitts in all colors available.  Same as sold on Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not sure who asked - Temptations oven gloves

Thank you so much!!!!

That was me>>Host & Vendors oven "gloves"

I found it strange that the gift box gloves are $6 cheaper than the non gift boxed gloves.  The gift box gloves come in all colors.  The others do not.  I am going to order 2 of the gift boxed ones as backups. 

Anywho, I found better ones at BBB called Barbecue Wonder Glove with Long Cuff.  Love those long cuffs to death!  

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

Oh my! I need to go to bed... I read the title and wondered why a singing group would have oven mitts... lol I must be more tired than I thought!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3

Don't feel bad.  Everytime & I mean everytime I see a "Temptations" post, I open it expecting to read something about the singing group. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

If you're not specifically set on TT gloves, I very highly recommend the Big Red House oven mitts available on Amazon. They have nice long cuffs and silicone stripes all over to help with gripping, they are great against the heat of the oven, and they are comfortable and flexible to wear. Several colors available and they're only about $12.

I gave a pair to my mother as part of a Christmas gift last year, and now almost all of her friends and neighbors have them, too. Over her lifetime, my mom has been burned by her oven door and racks more than anyone I know, and she swears by these mitts to protect her hands and arms.