Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

also of note.......qvc has a 100% money back guarantee on their food and  you dont have to send it back. they credit your account immediately.

when you order from the greenhead lobster site they do charge shipping.

The shipping price was $13.50 to PA, and you recieved more lobster from the site.

Respected Contributor

Really, $6.99 pp chx.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I call this, complaining just for the sake of complaining.....LOL   Perhaps you can take orders and purchase your ME lobster and bring it our homes.  

You can get whole fresh lobsters sent cheaper from Maine companies.

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast I'm moving!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

Lobster dinners are not even close to being that expensive in restaurants in Maine. Even for twin lobsters.

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am pretty sure alberti is talking about going out to eat lobster in a restaurant and the pricing you will find.

i am talking about any restaurant probably outside of MAINE.

i live in the baltimore area and lobster dinners are not that cheap here.

i personally dont think that alberti needs to be villified for his comments regarding lobsters.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

how about that 9" chicken pot pie for $60-----can you say rip off!

Valued Contributor

watch the food shows and when I hear the host  say and free shipping NO WAY. 

It has been already included in their outrageous prices .Do they think we are that gullible that we think we are saving on shipping.

I do admit their are some food  items that I do order like Rastelli ,Egg Harbor ,The Perfect Gourmet Potstickers now and then because can't find the quality in my local supermarkets and nice to have them in the freezer so I do give in sometimes and easy pay does help.

Trusted Contributor

They always say free shipping on food, who are they trying to kid.  They probably tack on 10 dollars to the price and pass it off as free shipping.  Who in the he-- would pay that much for lobster sold over TV?

Esteemed Contributor

@Rockycoast 

I so agree.

The lying is so out of hand and has been going on for ages.  This is the one reason I honestly don't watch much QVC any longer:

To sit or stand there, look right in the camer and tell bold faced lies.

Just like another part of the country...

Respected Contributor
You just have to laugh when they say things like that--as I did when MBR once said that, when she had Stuffin Gourmet chicken cutlets in the oven, her neighbors lined up at the door.

It's all part of their sales schtick.

What worries you masters you.