Esteemed Contributor

My Mom bought 3 of them and gave them to us as gifts.....I think I have their cookbook too!!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I was wondering what happened to that recipe sheet as that was the best.  What a coincidence!!  Thanks for the recipe.  I have tried to contact the Woods family for more covers with no success in the past.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35

Are they still business?  I can't find them anymore.

Honored Contributor

Good question.  They never had a website, only the 800#.  If the # on the back of the disc still works, then I'd say they are still in business.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Love the dough discs!  I have the round and the oval.  I wore out my covers and have been making my own.  That's a product I'd love to get my hands on again for gifts.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Love the dough discs!  I have the round and the oval.  I wore out my covers and have been making my own.  That's a product I'd love to get my hands on again for gifts.

Could you tell us about making your own covers? Please?

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

Could you tell us about making your own covers? Please?

Yes Please!!! I don't use mine because the covers slip off after using them so much....

I cannot locate my cookbook for my Dough Disk - anyone able to share the gingerbread cookie recipe??

Esteemed Contributor

@Dusty1 During one of the many moves we have had to make the last few years who knows what happened to mine, I too used mine all the time, I wish they could bring it back!

Honored Contributor

I still have the round dough disk.  I think they went to sell at HSN after QVC.  I haven't seen them on either channel in many, many years.    I miss these types of items too.