Honored Contributor

LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

Personally I am not going to miss the program. It would still be the same kitchen products, Cheryls, Kansas City, Mrs. Prindables, Germack, Corkies etc., etc.,

Still, there really isn't any reason not to have his program. He constantly has things on ITKWD that, in my opinion, are not necessarily kitchen related. Computers, sweepers, that thing with the commode, etc. 

@Sheila P-Burg 

Whaaaaaat thing with the commode?! 😳

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

@house_cat  .... If I remember right it was the "Green Gobbler" drain cleaner for sinks, bath tubs and commodes.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg 

Oh! I actually bought that. It works really well for drains.  I thought maybe they were selling Poo-Pourri on ITKWD now!

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Yep, I watched that and thought it was a new low for a kitchen theme show.

One end and out the other I guess.

Trusted Contributor

I miss it when it's not on.

Honored Contributor

Well rats!!! Was looking forward to have IM doing  his spiel amongst the mac-n-cheese-----and maybe throw in the happy dance----good grief----Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

Well no need to watch QVC today. I don't buy clothes online because I like trying them on first. Thanks for potentially saving me money, schedulers!

Contributor
Well...it was a surprise. I don’t need anything in the kitchen but it’s a Sunday morning tradition. What a shock to find out that it isn’t on.
Trusted Contributor

It is the channel's most important show of the week.  I don't care what type of theme day it is - this show should be sacrosanct.  If David can't host, have Mary.  But this is appointment TV and should never be cancelled.