Esteemed Contributor

Re: No David show on Wed looks like

@SharkE wrote:

Just interested in 'kitchen' items. Home stuff can be put in the other forum.

Maybe he'll have a longer kitchen show on Sunday.

@SharkE - When there's a Christmas show with David at the helm and his name in the title, I'm pretty sure we'll see at least a couple of kitchen items and probably some food as well, especially since there are four hours to fill. The TSV is a LaZBoy, so I'm sure they will find a way to sell everyone on that being "giftable" and make him spend a bunch of time on it, but hopefully there will be extra David touches throughout since this is really the first Christmas show of the year and it's his favorite holiday.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE    You must not have watched his Sunday show when he made the announcement about a CIJ preview on Thursday's home show in lieu of Wednesday night.

Nope was in church

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

Just interested in 'kitchen' items. Home stuff can be put in the other forum.

Maybe he'll have a longer kitchen show on Sunday.

@SharkE - When there's a Christmas show with David at the helm and his name in the title, I'm pretty sure we'll see at least a couple of kitchen items and probably some food as well, especially since there are four hours to fill. The TSV is a LaZBoy, so I'm sure they will find a way to sell everyone on that being "giftable" and make him spend a bunch of time on it, but hopefully there will be extra David touches throughout since this is really the first Christmas show of the year and it's his favorite holiday.

Yeah, the WHOLE da*n month is Christmas. That's the month my credit card can breathe the most . I, for one, can't drum up to much enthusiasm at this point in time and 5 months early. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Uh oh...you're not gonna like this...I just noticed that Sunday's ITKWD is listed as one of the "Holiday Food Edition" shows...

Honored Contributor

Maybe I'll get a mega box of chocolates and eat myself sick LOL

I just replaced my mouse and cut thru the clamshell and cut the new wire in half. thank God I bought 2. My old one wasn't letting me type nothing in a letter reply.  Got out the new logitech and I thought the whole wire was down at the bottom, but, no they had strung up at the top too and I cut right thru it with my shears.

Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like you could use some chocolates right now! Good luck with mouse #2.

Honored Contributor

Guess I'd better stock up LOL I'll hoard mice now

"mouses"

Honored Contributor

Isnt a paycheck an incentive for all jobs for everyone working?  Why think that only hosts on QVC think that way?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I think the difference between hosts and average people working for a paycheck is that most average people will admit the paycheck is motivation while hosts pretend that they are friends with you and will not talk about the paycheck. Of course, their bosses require that. Just like most Facebook " friends", shopping channel hosts are not friends, they are skilled, highly paid salespersons.

Honored Contributor

They must sell a ton of costume jewelry to make it worthwhile to go 24 hours at a time.