Honored Contributor

David should have a full audience Sunday. I'm sure he can present the product much better then I can talk about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@sharke - Since QVC loves to overpromote the TSVs, there's a chance David could give a "sneak peek" presentation of the Foodi on ITKWD tomorrow...

Honored Contributor

tonight at 11 central show called Ninja Kitchen might be on tonight that would be Sun Eastern time (midnite)

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Yep, that will be the kickoff of the Foodi TSV—you can see your new cinnamon version in action!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   Got it today it's so pretty. This one has racks the one I got at Bed and bath didn't, but, I can use in either the black or red. Going to spend the evening reading the book. I didn't notice that they both have the condenser

drip pan at the back LOL

I can bake or pressure cook in one while air frying/crisping in the other.

Best of both worlds.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - Congratulations on your new addition! Enjoy...  Smiley Happy

Contributor

Sharke, I do the same thing I donate things so I can get something else to put in its place. Lol  I live in a rural area we have a dollar store and a small grocery store. So the Internet is a God send for me. Sometimes it's a lot explaining to dh. Lol We have 2 restaurants and the food isn't that great so I cook daily. I also have a small kitchen. I love to bake but in the summer I don't because the kitchen gets so hot I can't  take it. I'm going to try to make bread in the foodi I hope it work. Later 

Honored Contributor

do you have their bread pan ?

biscuits and stuff like that would be a snap, but, homemade bread I would think you would have to bake it in one of their pans

@beba51 

Contributor

hey Sharke, I bought the pan set on Amazon, I think they where 18. for 3 pans and they are really nice pans. I'm going to use the loaf pan and use the bake cycle. I'll let you know how it turns out. I make my own rolls buns and cinnimon rolls. When I get time I will start experimenting. Have great day. 

Honored Contributor

@beba51 

you've got me beat !   You go girl !