Super Contributor

@Nightowlz  I think it must be very close. Going to try it this weekend. Thanks for posting. Hope all the ingredients will fit in the bowl. Looks just wonderful! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Storm Recipe

[ Edited ]

The Ninja Storm Mini Cheesecakes recipe on page 94 HAS BEEN CORRECTED on QVC site by QVC. 

Just a heads up.

Good job QVC.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

Thanks. I had to edit it in Word. Here's a copy if anyone wants it.

PREP TIME: 25 minutes CHILL TIME: 4 hours MAKES: 12 servings CONTAINER: 40-ounce Master Prep® Bowl

No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes

2 1/2 cups honey graham crackers, roughly chopped

1/4 cup light brown sugar

1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, cut in 1-inch pieces

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed

Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper or aluminum liners. Lightly coat the inside of the liners with cooking spray. Set pan aside.

Place graham crackers and sugar into the 40-ounce Master Prep Bowl.  

Pulse 3 times, than blend for 15 seconds until mixture is finely ground. Add melted butter and blend for 10 seconds or until combined.

Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup in the pan. Press on bottom of pan until evenly spread.

Place cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla into the 40-ounce Master Prep Bowl.  

Blend for 25 seconds, remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl, and blend until mixture is creamy and well combined. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a medium bowl and gently fold in whipped topping until evenly incorporated.  

Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared cups and spread to level. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.

Honored Contributor

Seems we should be able to get a corrected cookbook for the Ninja Storm.  I know we can print one, but that is a lot of pages to print when we should have received an accurate cookbook.  Also, I'm sure some that bought it don't have access to a printer.