Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Nightowlz  I think it must be very close. Going to try it this weekend. Thanks for posting. Hope all the ingredients will fit in the bowl. Looks just wonderful! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Storm Recipe

[ Edited ]

The Ninja Storm Mini Cheesecakes recipe on page 94 HAS BEEN CORRECTED on QVC site by QVC. 

Just a heads up.

Good job QVC.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

Thanks. I had to edit it in Word. Here's a copy if anyone wants it.

PREP TIME: 25 minutes CHILL TIME: 4 hours MAKES: 12 servings CONTAINER: 40-ounce Master Prep® Bowl

No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes

2 1/2 cups honey graham crackers, roughly chopped

1/4 cup light brown sugar

1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened, cut in 1-inch pieces

1/4 cup granulated sugar

1 teaspoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed

Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper or aluminum liners. Lightly coat the inside of the liners with cooking spray. Set pan aside.

Place graham crackers and sugar into the 40-ounce Master Prep Bowl.  

Pulse 3 times, than blend for 15 seconds until mixture is finely ground. Add melted butter and blend for 10 seconds or until combined.

Spoon 2 tablespoons of mixture into each cup in the pan. Press on bottom of pan until evenly spread.

Place cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla into the 40-ounce Master Prep Bowl.  

Blend for 25 seconds, remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl, and blend until mixture is creamy and well combined. Spoon cream cheese mixture into a medium bowl and gently fold in whipped topping until evenly incorporated.  

Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared cups and spread to level. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.

Honored Contributor

Seems we should be able to get a corrected cookbook for the Ninja Storm.  I know we can print one, but that is a lot of pages to print when we should have received an accurate cookbook.  Also, I'm sure some that bought it don't have access to a printer.