Visitor

I noticed our Costco has a cookbook in their book section devoted solely to this machine.

Honored Contributor

@beba51 

page 76 of the Ninja Foodi booklet talks about rice

Respected Contributor

@Scrapmetal wrote:

I noticed our Costco has a cookbook in their book section devoted solely to this machine.

I saw that the last time I was there.  I just now checked their website where you can order it in black for 189.99, free shipping.  "Includes 6.5 Qt Coated Pot, 4 Qt Cook & Crisp Basket, Reversible Steam/Broil Rack, Crisper Pan & Roasting Rack."

Respected Contributor

@Free2be Since the Foodi is a new product to Costco, they'll probably offer some sort of coupon deal.  They seem to do this with new products.  Just be patient if you can.

Contributor

Sharke, Thanks I'll check it out. I always make a mess with rice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie

[ Edited ]

@Free2be 

Do the Costco accessories not come with the foodi purchased at other places like QVC or BB&B?

Also, does it put much heat out into the kitchen?   One of the things I'm trying to do is cut down on using the oven in the summer since it gets hot in the kitchen.    Does the foodi heat up the kitchen??  Their website says the outside of the unit DOES get hot.

Honored Contributor

LOL one warm pot is not the same as a whole oven turned on for hrs.

not even a close call.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE 

Thanks, good to know.

Respected Contributor

@Bridgegal   I did a copy and paste from the Costco website.  You might compare the two, I didn't bother.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie

[ Edited ]

@Free2be 

I'm going to go with the one at Costco.  It looks like you get a couple of extra accessories and free shipping.   It's a tad more but the extra's cover that and then some.

Thanks.