Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie

[ Edited ]

oops my mistake! thanks for pointing that out @SharkE 

Honored Contributor

That one is not a Foodi mostly a pressure cooker

Foodi has lot more options.  Air crisping being the main difference why there is 2 lids

Honored Contributor

for that price I knew something was off LOL

Respected Contributor

Is the price still competitive if you add the $13.22 shipping?

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker Every few months there is another type cooker. And they make the others look like junk and make you believe they can not be lived without it.. How much money will people waste until they just don't want to cook anymore. I think people are going to have to move to make room for everything. Or do what my Mother did, buy things , have a garage sale and just about give something new and barely used awy for the price and she thought she made a killing and the end of the Garage sale. I wish people would not fall for all these appliances they don't last. And the warranty is really short termed. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma petes It would be grand if the Q would let people trade up for a new cooker or have like a garage sell to get other kitchen items and sell it back to them with some money off the new and improved models.I can wish can't I.?

Respected Contributor

@BeccaLou I agree 100% with you.  I was so tempted to purchase, but resisted.  What would I do with the Instant Pot and air fryer that I have. 

Donated 2 pressure cookers before purchasing the IP, but still have a Cook's Essential  PC and 2, not 1, slow cookers gathering dust in the cellar.  Kills me thinking of the money spent and wasted.

Occasional Contributor

Is the Foodi a better option than the pressure cooker?  I have an Istapot and an Airfryer.  Do I need this extra appliance?

Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

Costco has the 6.5 qt. Foodie, model OP305CO for $190 with free S&H.  Sounds like a great deal to me.  You can see it on line at their web site.  

I have several friends with a Foodi and go on and on about how i should get one.  I told them I was waiting for QVC to have it as it will be a better price and/or have other items included.  Sams also has it today for for $190 without $14 shipping.   I don’t care about the special colors.  It is definitely not a good deal.  I would rather shop local.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie

[ Edited ]

probably not. You will have to transfer your pressure cooked food over to the air fryer if you want to crisp it off though.    @mathissimple 

I don't like having different appliances when I could have one that does it all

saves on space and clean up.

I think it all depends on what U eat, if money is a concern, space, etc.

If you want a color or content with basic black.

My red is coming Mon. I wasn't content with basic black LOL

Good luck !  Can't wait till David comes on choices will be limited after that