Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie observation

@SharkE - It looks like it was a worthwhile purchase if you specifically wanted a color, too—the four options are exclusive to QVC through the end of the year.

Honored Contributor

Yep ! Red always goes first, mine is due to hit by the 27th

I already know how to use one probably pull the black and stash it some place as a back up

Q will be the only game in town for colors, so, I don't have time to dwell on it ran for the phone and got  first in line.

Thanks so much for the tip off !

@loriqvc 

Honored Contributor

you know what I think I'll do is get rid of my Nuwave air fryer has a crack in the plastic anyway. Give that to charity and keep both sitting out. Now I'll have 2 air fryers, plus, all the other options.

Don't nobody want a picture of my kitchen hahhahahahhaha

Regular Contributor

Shark, Hope you enjoy your cinnamon, I love mine!!

Honored Contributor

Sharke:  Glad you are getting your red Ninja.  I'm the same about colors even if it is something that isn't left out on the counter.  

Honored Contributor

If it's a TSV why aren't they showing it ?   They usually interrupt programming for the TSV. I haven't seen them advertising it at all.

David will show it Wed. but, that's Wed.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE - The Foodi is the TSV for SUNDAY—the Q has just gotten in the habit of posting new TSVs and Big Deals several days ahead of time. If you wait a few days, I'm sure you'll be plenty tired of seeing it on air.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

If people have any sense it will blow out the door before anybody gets tired of it. LOL

I'm already planning how I'm gonna get mine up from the street to inside my house . I can lift it once I get it in house, but, don't want to carry it from the curb to my door with nobody home to help me.

We got a dolly, so, I'm gonna be waiting for the mailman and have him to put on dolly then I'll push it to the garage and up the ramp from the garage to the kitchen from there I can lift onto the counter.

just can't carry it all the way from the street to my front door with my rib cage issue and don't want to drop it.

He has to work next Wed and Thurs for a gal who is on maternity leave.

she has a kid every yr. LOL

Respected Contributor

@SouthernBee Very Bea-utiful !! Do you use your Foodi on a regular basis ? I probably would not cover mine. Much easier to clean the appliance than washing cover. My house gets dusty quickly. But it stil is a lovely cover.. I was going to have a friend make me a cover for my Kitchen-aid stand mixer, but I like seeing how bea-utiful it is. Mine is Matte Black with a little trim of red. 

Respected Contributor

@SharkE Maybe you could get a neighbor to help. with your Foodi.