Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie is in Q

[ Edited ]

Did great job on chicken here's the proof maybe your not suppose to air crisp beef hahahhahahahhaha

pressure cook whole chicken in the pan for like 22-25 min on high, then,

air crisp it at 390 for 8 minutes and check it after that in 5 min increments

I did mine for 8 , then, another 5.

DSCN0697.JPG

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE Drool💦😋

Honored Contributor

Air fry/crisp  has very , very small grease. It all drips off in pan. You can spray with a cooking oil or baste with butter or fake butter, season, it with any kind of coating that you shake from a bottle. BBQ sauce would be good, also.

Next week I'll do salmon when I'm back on diet hahahhahaha

Respected Contributor

It's not supposed to heat up your kitchen. But who feels like eating when it's crazy hot out.

Respected Contributor

You can bring the beef roast back by using beef broth, it won't be a lost cause that way, or mushroom gravy.Don't dispair. it will be fine.

Honored Contributor

hubbo can microwave it. Just a tiny section . I just bought a small one to experiment on LOL

Gonna try french fries in it next. Think that air crisper is really powerful

though and is more for frozen stuff.

By the time you buy a roast and then pressure cook it it's down to 1/3 it's size when you bought it. LOL

Honored Contributor

Used the air crisper, Sun. to do frozen fries forgot to spray them, but, they turned out great. No deep fry in oil .  Think I'm gonna used the air crisp part of the Ninja Foodi more then the pressure cook side of it.

Course, I got 20 eleven pressure cookers.  LOL

Liking the instant Pot to tell you the truth as the best in show in regards to pressure cooking.

I would show pic of it in my kitchen, but, Kachina624 would faint dead away if she saw I had it sitting on the ledge above my counter top ROFL

laughlips.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie is in Q

[ Edited ]

Checked prices on the Foodi here it's 200 plus shp and tax and over at HSN it's 220 plus tax and shp.

wonder why they're not competitive with other stores. sure glad I got deal on mine

Honored Contributor

More praise for my Foodi !

Put in a tough chuck roast first to brown by using the 'roast' feature for around half hr or so. turned it once to brown on both sides

Then,changed to 'pressure cook ' for 90 minutes. all in same pot and no heating up of the oven.

It's now in 80's in Tx.

This Foodi has been a God send.

QVC, I noticed are out of the 199 ones (not what I paid I got better deal, but, I didn't need easy pay) although, to my knowledge I have never, ever, yet seen a presentation .