Honored Contributor

The big one 8 qt has been in for awhile and last night the smaller one is now in. Only in black and you can buy it cheaper elsewhere, but, it's finally arrived.

Honored Contributor

Did you see the cost of the s&h?!!

Honored Contributor

Yep, I'm using my 20% off coupon and going to the store and paying no shp and handling, period. Put in cart and proceed to check out.

Tired of the waiting for colors anyway. May or may not have and nobody will tell you nothing, so, you know what on that I'm doing what's best for me.

Honored Contributor

Hey @SilleeMee     I just now checked that store has dropped their price to 199.99 and using 20% off is extra savings

Talk later I'm heading to car !      They used to be at 229 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie is in Q

[ Edited ]

DSCN0696.JPG

It's mine now and for 160 plus Tx. tax  no waiting !   Stopped by store and bought roast and chicken to put it thru the paces.

Yay ! wait is over !!!!!!!!!   P on red I'll put a red decal on it .   LOL

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Congratulations on scoring one at a good price.  Have fun trying everything out.  You certainly waited long enough for it.  

I'm always thrilled when I have something new to use in the kitchen.

If you get time down the road will you let us know if it delivers as advertised?

Honored Contributor

Sure will ! Can't wait to use over weekend.

Tired of waiting on Q to get act together. Only reason I had waited was for a color, but, tired of watching both websites, watching David's Facebook page, etc.

I got more important things to do then to monitor all that just forgot the **** color and the store is having a 40% off promo, plus with their 20% off item coupon and no waiting to own one I had to groove on that. LOL

I just now pressure cooked water in it . Did fine. It's heavy now ! Not for the tiny folk who can't lift more then a sack of groceries. I'm stout gal and no stranger to heavy work, so, I had no trouble. Nobody is gonna help me anyway, but, just a word to the weak. They put those nice heavy handles on the side for a reason. I got the 6.5 qt. I'd venture to guess the bigger 8.5 will be heavier just so you all know.

The store used to have a big floor display, now, what they got left on promo price is on the shelf. Your not getting any cheaper. Thank God I

had a 20% coupon too !

Honored Contributor

@SharkE : Excited for you and the great price. Have fun looking for special red decals to make yours unique. Looking forward to updates and details on the pros and cons. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

It's still pretty in black and gray I just have red on the brain LOL

I can take it off the brain this one time to save. LOL

Need money for my upcoming vacation

(this might get poofed be off topic) ROFL

@SouthernBee 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodie is in Q

[ Edited ]

good you saw it !

@SouthernBee