Respected Contributor

Anyone interested in the 6.5 qt. Ninja Foodi should skeedaddle on over to Costco dot com where it $149.99.  Quite the savings.  Believe this is for members only.  I'll check to make sure and also check on S&H and effective date of the price.  Will edit this post if required.  Hope this post doesn't get deleted.

ETA Item is for members only, free S&H, prices from 7/16 thru 7/22 until qtys last.  Limit of 5 per member.  Model number OP305CO

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing @coffee drinker  I picked up the OP302 from QVC for my brother and wondered what the difference was between the two units. I finally discovered the OP305CO had a cook & crisp layered insert and the OP302 does not...that is the  only difference besides the price listed in your post. Now I am thinking I should have waited for a better deal!

Honored Contributor

Good deal !  Lot cheaper then Q's !

I noticed they raised the price again.

Glad I got free shp, a color, and 170 price tag when I did.

When they're gone, they're gone till the next big gadget hits.

Q caters to the folk who needs easy pay where their edge is over others

Respected Contributor

@SharkE  From reading your many posts, I'm assuming you got the RED Foodi.  One of the niceties of buying from QVC is most small appliances come in a zillion colors.  Costco and many other retailers just offer black and maybe red.  Not to cause a dust up with anyone, but QVC may have a great easy pay option, but Costco's return policy can't be beat.  I know a woman who bought a PC from Costco and returned it after using it for a year.  Said it just wasn't for her.  Money refunded no problem.  I'm not saying returning an item that was used for a year is right, it certainly insn't.  But if something fails, say in 90 days, there isn't much you can do if purchased from QVC.  Yes, I have bought small appliances from QVC and have been lucky not getting any "lemons".  I have purchased and returned items and never had a problem with QVC crediting my account.  But I pray things go well after the 30 days.  

Honored Contributor

yep, got a black from Bed and Bath because took Q to long  (LOL) to get them in and when they did got a red one.

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinkerrote:

Anyone interested in the 6.5 qt. Ninja Foodi should skeedaddle on over to Costco dot com where it $149.99.  Quite the savings.  Believe this is for members only.  I'll check to make sure and also check on S&H and effective date of the price.  Will edit this post if required.  Hope this post doesn't get deleted.

ETA Item is for members only, free S&H, prices from 7/16 thru 7/22 until qtys last.  Limit of 5 per member.  Model number OP305CO

I ordered the 6.5 from amazon on Monday for the same price with free shipping, of course.  It arrived today.  It's replacing my Williams Sonoma Cuisinart multicooker I had for almost 7 years and a basic crock pot I'd had for about 35 or 40 years.  I hope I like it.

Occasional Visitor

Anyone having this problem. I have had my Foodi for just two months and the ceramic coating on the inner pot is wearing away already. I only use wooden or silicone utensils?

Honored Contributor

No, but, if it peels to bad I'd just spray with oil and not worry about it.

I see all this talk about peeling pots never had one to do it on me and I don't baby nothing.

One thing I like about Instant Pot just make the **** thing stainless .