New Contributor

Ninja Foodi XL 10-in-1 Flip Digital Air Fry Smart Oven Pro w/ Rack & Probe

Ninja Foodi XL 10-in-1 Flip Digital Air Fry Smart Oven Pro w/ Rack & Probe would really be nice to put a Induction Cooktop cooker on the top that you could cook with while using the air fryer

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodi XL 10-in-1 Flip Digital Air Fry Smart Oven Pro w/ Rack & Probe

@robo 53    Since both would be high wattage, I imagine that would trip many circuit breakers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

they might be able to make it  so you could use only one part at a time, oven ot cook top..

Honored Contributor

I only have room for one countertop oven and I want it to be able to cook anything, not just flat foods.  

@Kachina624 I do run both my Ninja Foodi grill and my Air Fryer at the same time, but I'm not certain if they are on the same circuit.  I know I can't run them both at the same time from the power strip I have them both plugged into, so I move the AF to another outlet.  However, I have never checked to see if they might possibly be on a different circuit.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess    I have a modern home but know my microwave is on the same circuit as my Breville oven and if I run both at the same time, I'll trip the circuit breaker.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay ... sort of off the topic, but I was traveling and had the microwave on and then went to dry my hair. I tripped the circuit breaker for an entire floor. (Small inn located in the middle of nowhere Alaska).  LOL.

The maintenance person came to my room and asked what happened. I explained. He called me a stupid women ... "everyone knows you can't do anything else when the microwave is on." 

To this day I'm still wary about having any other appliance one when I'm using the microwave.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Did anyone notice if they mentioned that if the back opens up for cleaning access?  A similar model at Amazon on a Black Friday sale for $10 more does not open in the back.  Older models do.  It's kind of important, I think, for ease of care.

I found the answer to my question by searching on "200 series" and the answer is no, it does not open in the back for easy access as older models do.

Esteemed Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

Okay ... sort of off the topic, but I was traveling and had the microwave on and then went to dry my hair. I tripped the circuit breaker for an entire floor. (Small inn located in the middle of nowhere Alaska).  LOL.

The maintenance person came to my room and asked what happened. I explained. He called me a stupid women ... "everyone knows you can't do anything else when the microwave is on." 

To this day I'm still wary about having any other appliance one when I'm using the microwave.

@kate2357 

Ha ha, I did something similar in a small Italian hotel.  But all I did was plug in a curling iron and use a hair dryer at the same time.  Everything went off, and I realized that I must have blown something. 

My husband came back from the lobby and said that the manager was downstairs screaming in Italian about the power going off.  I had to break it to DH that I was the culprit but I definitely didn't fess up to the manager!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett