Respected Contributor

Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker with Tender Crisp on HSN

[ Edited ]

The Ninja Foodi is $179.98 and free shipping and comes in Black, White, or Burgundy. The turquoise sold out.

This one dehydrates also. HSN does very well explaining about it on their demos. 

My sister has one in black and loves it. She gave her air fryer to her daughter.

The best price I have seen and they have colors.

Just a heads up for anyone looking for one at a good price.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker with Tender Crisp on HSN

@MKR14 wrote:

The Ninja Foodi is $179.98 and free shipping and comes in Black, White, or Burgundy. The turquoise sold out.

This one dehydrates also. HSN does very well explaining about it on their demos. 

My sister has one in black and loves it. She gave her air fryer to her daughter.

The best price I have seen and they have colors.

Just a heads up for anyone looking for one at a good price.

I have no counter space and this looks huge. I would consider,it, I just don't have the room.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just ordered one in Cinnamon.  It will fit in the space I currently have a Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer - altho I will keep the Air Fryer around since it has a larger basket.   I figure it will pay for itself since I buy pork jerky for my dog.. will be able to make it myself with the dehydrator.

Respected Contributor

I watched the entire hour long presentation.  The deal breaker for me was the size - the fact that the one very large lid for air frying could not be taken off while using for pressure cooking, slow cooking, etc.  That big lid would constantly be in my way...  Sigh

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

I would have to pull the machine out from under the cabinet but I don't think the attached air fryer cover would be a problem once its out.  I also found a website that sells a cover for it where you can store the pressure cooking cover on top of the air fryer cover. I am going to look into that.

Valued Contributor

Everytime I see a photo of this appliance I think of R2-D2 from Starwars

R2-.JPG

Honored Contributor

Do the other Ninja Foodi's not dehydrate???

I watched it last night. The food looked so yummy. ITA it's huge.

I downloaded the recipe booklet. Guess I can do the same thing in my pressure cooker & finish in my air fyrer.

Had already found a wing recipe to pressure cook first then put in air fryer or oven to finish.

Those wings & chicken looked delish not to mention the grilled chesse at the end. YUM!!!

Respected Contributor

It looks like it would be a bad idea unless it was used on the kitchen island. And it looks heavy and bulky. Any one have this that can give me answers to the negative side ?Very seldome do they gives the weight of products. For older people it is very necessry to know.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
@BeccaLou wrote:

It looks like it would be a bad idea unless it was used on the kitchen island. And it looks heavy and bulky. Any one have this that can give me answers to the negative side ?Very seldome do they gives the weight of products. For older people it is very necessry to know.

@BeccaLou 

Weight is almost 26 pounds.  That’s like lifting more than 3 gallons of water or milk at once.   Much too heavy to store and lifting out from a kitchen cabinet.   Especially in a lower cabinet.  I passed on it.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BeccaLou 

Product weight on Best Buy shows it's 24.9 lbs. Amazon shows it's 25.8 lbs.

Can't believe it's not listed on the Ninja site or at least I did not see it?