Honored Contributor

Ninja DualBrew Single Serve, Pod and 12-Cup Coffee Maker HSN TS

I am in need of a new coffee maker.  I currently have a Keurig and I saw Guy present this one this morning.  It is the best of both worlds.  Has anyone tried this one?

Ninja DualBrew Single Serve, Pod and 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Super Contributor

Re: Ninja DualBrew Single Serve, Pod and 12-Cup Coffee Maker HSN TS

We just received our Ninja coffeemaker (not sure if it's the exact model shown but it is a dual one). We've only had coffee in the big pot yesterday and today. The first pot that my husband made was too strong, he kind of followed their instructions. Today, he used less coffee and it was pretty good. It seemed hotter today, too. Not sure why but I like my coffee hot. Haven't tried the single cup yet but I'm sure it will be good. The one we got has a frother on the side (which I don't care about) and it also has a place for just hot water. 

Super Contributor

Re: Ninja DualBrew Single Serve, Pod and 12-Cup Coffee Maker HSN TS

I got the new Ninja Dualbrew Pro - it looks like your picture. I love it! The whole family loves it. You can't use the pod and carafe at the same time. I love the hot water is separate from where the coffee comes out, and it can be hot or boil setting. It has a scoop on the side and a frother. It brews over ice. It's just cool, My keurig still worked but I cleaned it and packed it up. I like pods but I don't want to use them everyday because of the waste. At Kohls my coupons added up to $75 off the sale price.