Super Contributor

The TSV from a month or so ago. Who sent theirs back?

I had been loving this machine but it seems that every time I use it, it gets hotter and hotter in temperature and really needs close monitoring. I made a pasta sauce in it for the 3rd time, this time I had to add water like every 20 minutes because it boiled down to nothing. (I did use organic sauce this time).

For the price, I don't want to have to fret over it every half an hour. My DH threw the box away, I do still have the receipt, can I ship it back without the original box? It's been so long since i've returned anything, well even ordered, lol.

I did make this purchase figuring I would have to the end of January to return and really give it a good trial run. Thankfully it was not 30 days.

thanks everyone

Super Contributor

Re: Ninja Cooking system 4-1

There was a discussion about this in another thread, and people used a thermometer to check the temperatures. The Ninja was holding correct temperatures. I turn the crock down to low as soon as it reaches a boil.

I love the cooker, but I am interested in finding more healthy recipes to cook. Most of the recipes are incredibly fat-laden. They are delicious, but not healthy.

Contributor

Re: Ninja Cooking system 4-1

I have a Ninja 4 in 1 and a traditional crockpot. I love them both! I also would like to find some healthy and delicious recipes. Is it possible to have both healthy and delicious?