Super Contributor

Ninja Cooking System $129.99 + All Accessories + 5 Year VIP Warranty 6 Days After TSV

I am very distressed & would love to hear others opinions about this. I recently waited almost (1) year to purchase the Ninja Cooking System TSV on QVC. I was so excited to get it & received it yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, because I've been too upset about the information I received listed below to see if it even works...the paint job is NOT great & it does have a few scratches.

To my surprise, I also received an email from Euro-Pro the Ninja manufacturer (I had previously signed up for email sale notices) letting me know that not only had they dropped the price to $129.99, but that it included EVERY ACCESSORY they made for it, plus a 5 year VIP Warranty. This would make the total value $219.99, compared to the $139.99 QVC price with less than 1/2 the accessories & only a (1) year warranty, making the price closer to approx $160. (Maybe someone can help me out on the actual comparison price, because I don't remember what David said at this point).

It wouldn't be so bad & I might even chalk it up to a major "coincidence", but Ninja had posted a heads up on their Facebook Page that QVC was having their TSV for this product. I don't know if I should I feel ripped off, cheated, or incredibly unlucky?

Please fellow QVC shoppers help me out here. I called both QVC & Euro-Pro to let them know my feelings & they both basically said there was nothing they could do. I hate to return it due to the outrageous shipping charges, but then I might let QVC know about the terrible paint job & scratches.