Trusted Contributor

Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer deal

I have had this for a few months now and love it as I have stated here in previous posts.  If any of you are interested in getting this for a good price and are a member of Sam's Club, I got an email from Sam's today and they have it at a special event price for $119.98 which is a great deal and $6.50 cheaper than what I paid for at Kohl's when I got it for 30% off. 

It is for the one with the glass carafe which is what I have, and that one includes a warming plate which the one with the stainless carafe doesn't have.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja Coffee Bar Brewer deal

That is a great price.  My kids got me one for Christmas and I'm in coffee lover heaven!  I have/had (I'm giving it to my daughter) an iCoffee coffee maker that makes pretty good coffe, but this Ninja and the specialty brew extract has put me in heaven!

I read in another thread here someone complaining that it didn't brew hot enough and laughed thinking either they got a defective machine or have an asbestos lined mouth because I scalded my tongue when I took a sip of the first cup I brewed in mine!

Contributor

Bucki.... I do not have an "asbestos lined mouth".....................

Respected Contributor

@mistylady wrote:

Bucki.... I do not have an "asbestos lined mouth".....................

Are you the one who said it didn't brew hot enough?  I don't remember who, just what was posted.

Since you don't have an asbestos lined mouth, then you probably got a bad machine, OR I'm a sissy!