Trusted Contributor
Spoiler

I'm looking to replace my Ninja 4 in 1 and am having a hard time finding one online. No one seems to carry them anymore, not QVC (only two colors), BBB, Amazon, Walmart, even the Ninja website doesn't have it. I even asked during the ITKWD chat and was told there was no word if/when it was returning. Has anyone heard any word  on what's going on with the 4 in 1?

I was also looking at the Cooks Essentials multi cooker and it seems nice. If you have had any experience with that one or other multi cookers, I'd love to hear your feedback. 

TIA. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC active link to outside retailer

Frequent Contributor

I own the Cook's Companion from Evine. I purchased it not too long after I received my Ninja multi-cooker. I gave away my Ninja multi-cooker, and kept the Cooks Companion for 2 main reasons.

1) I preferred the insert, the nonstick was a better grade ceramic instead of the easily scratchable nonstick in the NInja

2) Cooks Companion heats up much faster, so much so in fact, that it's even recommended as a "fryer."

And that's why I gave away my Ninja only after a few uses.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks to both of you for your feedback and suggestions. I think I will try the non Ninja multi cooker. It sounds like a winner.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ninja 4 in 1

[ Edited ]

I liked the Ninja 4 in 1, but did not love it so I gave it away and replaced it with the KitchenAid Multi Cooker. Although there is a learning curve, I think the KitchenAid is far superior to the Ninja and I believe that it will stand the test of time and probably be around as long ad my KA stand mixer. The stirring tower is especially useful. I made Italian Wedding Soup last night in the KA & it was easier than using a crock pot & only took about 1-1/2 hours to finish. It turned out perfect!

BTW, the KA Multi Cooker is on clearance and well worth the money. 

Respected Contributor

I will second the Cooks Companion.. Really happy with all the functions, the ceramic lining, quality construction,  and easy cleanup