Esteemed Contributor

Ninja 3 or 4 in one recipes???

During the TSV ninja shows Bob and the hosts saying that the recipes for the 4 in 1 were on the Q site.

Mine will be here Monday and still can't find them{#emotions_dlg.crying}.

Does anyone know where they are located?

Also would love your favorite recipes for this machine. Thanks in advance.

I am really looking forward to trying this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Ninja 3 or 4 in one recipes???

This link will take you to the product page. Go down the page under the description it has FAQ's, Manual, Quick Start Guide, Recipes. Click on recipes to see them.

http://www.qvc.com/Ninja-4-in-1-6-qt.-Multi-cooker-wRecipe-Book-&-Travel-Bag.product.K41333.html?sc=...

This link will take you to another Ninja cooker product page. Go down the page to the light blue section where it says Learn More About It. Click on check out great recipes you can try.

http://www.qvc.com/Ninja-3-in-1-6-qt.-Nonstick-Cooking-System-with-Cookbook-and-Accessories.product....

There are also some Ninja cooker recipes here. http://www.ninjakitchen.com/recipes/search/21/ninja-cooking-system/

I don't have the Ninja Cooker so I don't have any recipes for it.

Respected Contributor

When you get your Ninja, it's going to come with the recipe book, and you will find a section for one pot meals. In the back of the book, there are all kinds of tables with cooking times so you can design your own. I would like to work on that myself, because it's so easy-to-use the few one pot meals I have made were delicious. Poodlepet
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Nightowlz and Poodlepet.

I prefer and enjoy home cooking but like it to be easy. Hoping this will work well for me.

Regular Contributor

There are some great facebook groups that you can join that are dedicated to Ninja/Cockpot cooking. They have so many great ideas.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone ever made a half of a ham in one? How moist was it? We usually get a fully cooked ham and it needs to be heated through to warm. I made it in the small Nesco roaster but it is not as moist as I would like it to be. If I take more time to get it warmed through it is dry to me and if I do less time it isn't warmed all the way through. I do it at a temperature about 300 degrees. Any suggestions? I just read that some make it in a pressure cooker. I have a pressure cooker and just waiting for my new Ninja 4-in-1 to come. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

You can go to almost any manufacturer's website and find recipes to use in a similar type of appliance. I don't have a Ninja; I have the Versacooker from HSN which is similar but older. I've used recipes from this site in my cooker. I've done the same with my pressure cooker and bread machines.

http://www.ninjakitchen.com/recipes/search/21/ninja-cooking-system/

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Hope I do not get kicked off this sight but - look into:

Laurie's Ninja/Crockpot Kitchen on facebook. It is a closed group of over 15,000 members. Everyone helps each other out with recipes and problems you have on cooking with the Ninja and crockpot cooking. Everyone if upbeat and helpful - no negative remarks or bye-bye.

It is great and very helpful all the input you get. Check it out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I really like my Ninja but find that it is too small for things like a ham, rib roast, etc. I know Bob shows these things in his demo and I am not trying to cook anything bigger than 4-5 lb rib roast, but it "swells" as it cooks because of all the juices and the lid ends up lifting and I have to keep adding more liquid. Wish they would make a deeper lid for it.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the input AZ Diamondback Mom but I don't have a Facebook account. I have all the sites and recipesfor the Ninja saved on my computer.

RocketMom- I will probably never make a roast over 5 pounds and the ham I will make will probably be about 9-10 pounds. I will make a ham when I get it and if it isn't big enough for my needs I will return it. I have a 12 quart Nesco roaster and will probably give that away if this works for what I need. The kids are grown with teenagers of their own now so we don't have many dinners as we used to. When we do someone is always missing. I will be able to make smaller dinners or go to their houses soon.

I didn't see Bob Warden have any hams in his presentations so maybe he will the next time he demonstrates it. It may be in his cookbook included.