Super Contributor

Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System only $99.99 @Costco Yippee!!!!

I have been waiting so long to be able to find this item @ a good price, after I had to return the QVC TSV a few months back due to it being defective.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I was @Costco the other day & saw it for only $119.99, which in itself is a great price, but then I received their coupon book last week & low & behold they had reduced it $20 more down to $99.99!!!

The coupon sale started yesterday, but I couldn't get there...so I just went tonight & I now have in my hot little hand my soooooo longed for Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System, complete with recipe book & baking/cooking pan & wire rack.

Really @that price I wouldn't even care if it came with nothing, but sooooo glad I got the recipe book.

If you missed the TSV & have wanted one of this awesome small appliances...well then here's your chance. I bet they won't last through the week-end, once everyone discovers just how cheap they are.

Happy Shopping & Cooking...just in time for Thanksgiving!!! Yippee!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Re: Ninja 3-in-1 Cooking System only $99.99 @Costco Yippee!!!!

GREAT NEWS...JUST WENT TO MY LOCAL COSTCO TODAY & THEY MARKED DOWN THEIR REMAINING NINJA 3 IN 1 COOKING SYSTEMS FOR ONLY $79.99...WOW...THEY TOLD ME I COULD TAKE MY OTHER ONE BACK & GET THE $20 ADJUSTMENT...GOTTA LOVE COSTCO!!!

Frequent Contributor

Wenfen,

Thank you for posting that Costco had reduced their price by $20.00. I purchased my Ninja , also,at Costco paying $99.99 which I thought was a great price,,wanted color but can live with black since I was already saving $60.00. Needless to say I will take my receipt back to Costco and get the additional $20.00 back, being retired every dollar counts..Now I really got a bargain at 50 per cent of Q price.

Thank you to all who give us heads up on products, I appreciate it.

Joanne

Super Contributor

Hey Munchie, You are so welcome. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I've been under the weather!

Costco was super nice about giving me the $20 credit, so between the $99.99 price & the $20 off, this is by far the cheapest I've seen this item.

I LOVE it & would be lost without it.

Glad I could help!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

I'm not a Costco member. I've also been lusting after the 3:1. Hoping that others will follow suit, (BB&B, Target, WalMart) and lower the price. I have a strong feeling that new models are on the horizon,( just like the many Ninja blenders)and the original will be price-cut.

Super Contributor

Lacey1, you're probably right about a newer model coming out.

Costco & Sam's Club usually offer great prices because they're passing on "the close-outs" from various manufacturers.

Maybe you can find a friend/relative that is a Costco member & will purchase this item for you.

I think I did see the $40 off the original $119.99 price good until Feb. 2, 2014. It did say manufacturer's offer, so maybe Euro-Pro is closing this model out.

Hope that helps & good-luck getting one!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I wish they would make a smaller one for families of 1 or 2 and offer it in white.