Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

Can't read review until it's "in process"?

Hmmmm....I don't think you can CANCEL if it's "in process"...so you can't read the reviews if you can still cancel the order before it's "in process"

Don't know this, but it could be the reason.!

People have a LOT of time to change thier minds with these long drawn out "advance order" periods....

That's my guess, @Othereeeen .  The reviews were as mentioned before but someone complained Ninja wanted serial # on oven before helping her.  The ones who used it seem very pleased.

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella 

Just was in process today;;;;just checked status a few minutes ago...and it's shipped out already!

WOW  Now that's a fast turnaround!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja 15 in 1 Reviews

[ Edited ]

@coffee drinker   If there are no reviews here, Google it and see what customers on other retail sites thought of it.

Respected Contributor

@Desert Lily Thank you -- I did that and reviews are mixed.  Bought a smaller one at Kohls because of all the discounts, Kohls Cash, free shipping or easy pickup and returns.  Cost was approx $123 including tax and got $20 in KC.  Not too shabby.  I posted questions on another kitchen forum as I'm learning how to operate it.  Nice looking unit that does fit under the cabinet when flipped up.

Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella, have you tried your oven yet?

Just wondering 'cause mine's out for delivery today.  Hope it's not to complicated.  Can't wait to try it out!

ENJOY!

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja 15 in 1 Reviews

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme   Hope you have better luck than I had with the air fryer.  Received it and tried it out and about 5 minutes into the air frying cycle, it shut off.  Tried it again, and it did the same thing.  Later that night, my adult son tried making mozzarella stick in it and it shut off again.  So, back it went today.  I decided not to get a replacement one from QVC,  and they seem to be on waitlist again.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

Ooohh!  That's awful, @ciao_bella.  It's sooo disappointing when waiting for something and it turns out to be a dud.  So much for quality control.

I hope you find something that works out for you and your family.

Fingers crossed:  mine is coming today and hope I don't have to send mine back too.