Respected Contributor

Where are the reviews on this oven?  I put Ninja in the search engine it page with all Ninja items show the oven with less than 20 reviews rating it about 3 stars.  On the actual item page, the reviews are not listed.  Have any of you who have purchased and had a chance to use it, share your opinions.  I want to purchase, but not 100% sure it's the right thing to buy. 

Respected Contributor
I see 13 reviews. 11 are fussing about advance order, 1 says she’s excited to upgrade from an older model, and 1 is fussing because it doesn’t fit on her counter.
Valued Contributor

I don't see any reviews. 

I bought one for a gift, it just shipped out Dec. 2. Est. delivery Dec 10.

Respected Contributor

I purchased this as the TSV and am awaiting delivery scheduled for 12/8.  I also tried to read reviews but I couldn't access them either.  How are some able to see them and others not?  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor
I can't read the reviews either: it's very frustrating! OT: I ordered it on waitlist - which surprised me 'cause David kept saying 'when they're gone, they're gone' and can't get anymore due to the shipping crisis. Tonight, I checked and they're all available and are no longer on waitlist! The tsv pricing is in effect thru 12/8. I also checked the 'read reviews' again; and, once again was unable to get at any reviews. Very frustrating! Anyways. I hope everyone enjoys this oven - Ninja makes good products, imho - fingers crossed.....
Respected Contributor

I cannot see ANY reviews!

Respected Contributor

I decided not to purchase this unit.  Instead I bought a 8 in 1 (I think) Ninja at Kohls.  Cost about $125 with all coupon deductions and I'll pick it up today.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Nomore@ciao_bella 

I was on waitlist and now it's in process.  After it was in process, I could read the reviews.

Could be coincidence, but thinking maybe once it's in process you can access the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ninja 15 in 1 Reviews

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme   Yes, I saw that this morning when I went and tried to access the reviews.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Can't read review until it's "in process"?

Hmmmm....I don't think you can CANCEL if it's "in process"...so you can't read the reviews if you can still cancel the order before it's "in process"

Don't know this, but it could be the reason.!

People have a LOT of time to change thier minds with these long drawn out "advance order" periods....