Contributor

New show - Gournet nation w/the Food Dudes - What do you think?

How do you think the new show that started today (Wed) will do? Think the guys might need to bring the excitement level down a little.
New Contributor

Re: New show - Gournet nation w/the Food Dudes - What do you think?

I am really enjoying Rick and Dan! They are so much fun!

Great show!

New Contributor

I love Dan's ""happy dance"". Reminds me of the 70's.

Honored Contributor

As for products - SSDD

Otherwise - meh. For the most part, I like both hosts but it's nothing to write home about. That said, however, I don't have any high expectations to be entertained so it's mostly about hosts who don't act like little kids or rude interrupters and product variety. They are seriously lacking in the product variety department.

Occasional Contributor

Not sure how this is any different than Food Fest or other food shows but I like their food shows. So it's fine with me that they have this one.

Regular Contributor

I loved the show but then again I love to eat!! Love the food shows!!!

Arley

Honored Contributor

Eh. Other than David in the kitchen, none of these "Dudes" wowed me. It's more like duds in the kitchen. Not a show I will watch again. 5 minutes was enough with each dude an that was 5 minutes WAY too much.

Honored Contributor

On 5/21/2014 sahmIam said:

Eh. Other than David in the kitchen, none of these "Dudes" wowed me. It's more like duds in the kitchen. Not a show I will watch again. 5 minutes was enough with each dude an that was 5 minutes WAY too much.

Didn't see it, but I love your description! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/21/2014 chickenbutt said:

As for products - SSDD

Otherwise - meh. For the most part, I like both hosts but it's nothing to write home about. That said, however, I don't have any high expectations to be entertained so it's mostly about hosts who don't act like little kids or rude interrupters and product variety. They are seriously lacking in the product variety department.

I really thought since it was a "new" show that there would be some new food selections. But, mostly the presented items were the same old brands! Watched for a bit and then lost interest.