Honored Contributor

Re: New crisp lid users? Would love some reviews please

used mine last night for the first time---somewhat of a success. Was easy to operate and did crisp and brown but still need to work with it. Mostly operater errors not the machine. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl I am talking compared to the Foodi lid which stationary(.The New Crtisp Lid ). 

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou---what is a foodi lid? the crisplid just turns your pressure cooker into an air fryer---you can't use it to pressure cook. Made home fries last night that were excellent.

Respected Contributor

Look up K-49354Re: New crisp lid users? Would love some reviews please

@wagirl It's on the Foodi Machine. The Q sold them about a month ago. K-49354.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl Where can I find the crisp lid ? And what size air-fryer does it fit ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou----ok ---this lid fits any 6 or 8 qt pressure cooker that has a stainless steel insert--it doesn't fit any air fryers--it turns your pressure cooker into an airfryer but you can't use the pressure cooking with it on. It ts very small too. I bought mine on AMZ. 

Respected Contributor

@wagirl Can it be purchased through a home shopping club, or BB&B, or Target ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou-- don't think so--can get it on AMZ or the Mealthy website. Google it to check for sure.

Frequent Contributor

Didn''t realize a gizmo like this existed! Thanks for the education and sharing your experiences.

Was wondering about a review on TheBigA about this lid not really being an air fryer because reviewer had unsatisfactory results cooking a chicken. Anybody want to disagree with that?  Thanks for any input.

Honored Contributor

@OooLaLa---I have this lid and have to say that if you want an airfryer than you should go that route. this lid browns and crisps things but it is very small. I have tried chick parm, not very successful, home fries, very successful and last night tried frozen sweet spud fries----medium success and brussels sprouts--pretty good too. . It has it's own cord so you don't plug the pressure cooker in at all. and the basket is on a trivet that goes half way up the p/c insert. So not really sure about it yet. I have to watch some youtube vids to see what else you can do with it. May end up sending it back, not sure.