Respected Contributor

Re: New color for fiestaware just announced

[ Edited ]

Love Fiestaware.  We took a tour of the factory in West Virginia a few years ago.  Every year now when a new color comes out, I purchase a mug, a small plate and a small bowl in the new shade.  My cupboard is getting full too.  I like to mix pieces and sometimes the combinations are striking, other times not so much, but it's fun. 

Respected Contributor

I have a set in the 50s colors that belonged to my parents: forest, chartreuse, gray and rose. Sounds crazy but they are very unusual and I’ve always liked them.

Trusted Contributor

Chartreuse is my new favorite color!!  So I've bought some to add to my sapphire and turquoise. Hate the new color.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt--I have an apricot color bowl that sounds like what you like. I didn't like  the sage color---

Honored Contributor

@loriqvcFYI---don't think the new color will be available until June---according to the post from the Atlanta show where it was unveiled.

Respected Contributor

Oh, that's a pretty color! Reminds me of Jadite.

I need more dishes like a hole in the head (or the bank account) but I'm really tempted. 

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne---your photo makes me so happy!!! would love to have an open cupbaord to show off my dishes---I have all colors too. May have to use this as my wallpaper for a while!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435--yes that is a really good description of the color--very hard to tell from a picture. I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@loriqvcFYI---don't think the new color will be available until June---according to the post from the Atlanta show where it was unveiled.

@wagirl - Yes, you're correct; the site features this note regarding the meadow color: "Presale starts May 15th. Orders will ship early June."

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc--I will get a few pieces then,  I think---have some rewards cash  thru Macys that I will use then. Thats how I got my Mulberry pieces and Macys seems to always have great sales too.