Honored Contributor

New color for fiestaware just announced

The new color was just announced and it is called Meadow. Looks like a minty green, maybe more to the blue side. Will be available mid June to sale. I like it. Am a green person anyway. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: New color for fiestaware just announced

Looks a little like seafoam.

I like it.

FIESTA.jpg

Honored Contributor

Look like it would go with Le Creuset Palm color.

Respected Contributor

@wagirl  @Sooner  @roxxy1  It looks a bit like celadon green, or jadeite, though maybe a little deeper in color.  Anyway, I like it for dishware.

Trusted Contributor

I love my collection of Fiesta Ware.  This is not mine.  Just wanted to post a pic.

fiesta 2.jpg

Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

I love my collection of Fiesta Ware.  This is not mine.  Just wanted to post a pic.

fiesta 2.jpg

I have a cupboard that looks like this except it is just yellow, red and shamrock green.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ah, my green guess was correct! (though it wasn't too difficult to guess when sage was just retired Smiley Wink) Here's the image I received via email, just to provide another perspective on the new color:

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

P.S. In honor of the new color, FiestaFactoryDirect.com is offering free ground shipping through 1/18!

P.P.S. More pictures featuring the new color with some existing colors:

meadow1.PNG

(I know I always think of airy spring meadows and dinosaurs together! Smiley Very Happy)

meadow2.PNG

Honored Contributor

I'm not into green but, for a green shade, it's rather nice.   The only green that really makes me queasy is olive/avocado/OD green.   

But, what I wonder is - How many shades of blue and green can they do?   Both are popular colors, so I can see it but I'm really boring with my color choices.   

Most of my fiesta is either black or scarlet.   I have a few others thrown in like tangerine and the purple color, and I forgot what else.  I got a bunch of little accessory-type pieces in a variety just to see the colors.   I don't care for the white they did, as it's too starkly white and the ivory is kind of yellowy-beigey.  

One color I'd lke to see is a nice, soft peach.  Not orangey, or pink-y, or like tangerine or coral or any of those shades.  Just right in the middle peach.  It's the only pastel that I like.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ooooo, I thought I was done but this looks pretty!