Contributor

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

I saw that today and almost bought it on impulse. But it is SO HIGH CALORIE and I know nobody else in my family would try it - I would eat it all!  So, sadly, I declined to buy it.  : (

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@dex Where are you from? My sister is in Coquitlam! And yes...love the Nanaimo bars!

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@dex Where are you from? My sister is in Coquitlam! And yes...love the Nanaimo bars!

I am from Nanaimo..its on Vancouver island and if you haven't been you should go sometime.It is very beautiful and you can travel the whole island alond one highway so you can't get lost.

Indeed I have an indeed it IS beautiful! My sister has lived htere since the early 1970's and I do love it up there.in fact, I briefly lived in Seattle, so in those days I crossed the border nearly every weekend!

Contributor

I love Trader Joe's! They have a lot of great stuff coming out now, their seasonal things are amazing. I go by once a week for the basics, and based on what is seasonal (last month I came home with pumpkie cookies, ice cream, pancakes, etc lol)... well, that's what we'll be having!

Respected Contributor

Thanx for the info, going there this week-end with my long list from the flyer, now added the sticky toffee pudding

Honored Contributor

I love Trader Joe's flavored coffees...0 calories, yet very flavorful and indulgent.

The Pumpkin Spice from last month was great - but the Holiday Selection is even better, IMO!

Get them soon - they are going fast - and just 50 cents a cup (biodegradable too).

Honored Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

I love Trader Joe's flavored coffees...0 calories, yet very flavorful and indulgent.

The Pumpkin Spice from last month was great - but the Holiday Selection is even better, IMO!

Get them soon - they are going fast - and just 50 cents a cup (biodegradable too).

@terrier3, I love their Pumpkin Spice coffee. Unfortunately, it was a pass this year because I am very sensitive to caffeine. 

I really like the TJ pumpkin ice cream, eggnog ice cream and I'm looking forward to trying their peppermint ice cream this season. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!

I had to make myself cut it into four servings.  It was delicous!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I looked at the outside of the box & it said it was 2 servings, so I only ate half, but with the amount of calories, quarters would be a better bet!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I looked at the outside of the box & it said it was 2 servings, so I only ate half, but with the amount of calories, quarters would be a better bet!

I did a quarter, because I HAD to have ice cream with it!