Reply
Contributor
Posts: 35
Registered: ‎09-19-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

I saw that today and almost bought it on impulse. But it is SO HIGH CALORIE and I know nobody else in my family would try it - I would eat it all!  So, sadly, I declined to buy it.  : (

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,050
Registered: ‎01-30-2015

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...


@dex wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@dex Where are you from? My sister is in Coquitlam! And yes...love the Nanaimo bars!




@Mothertrucker wrote:

@dex Where are you from? My sister is in Coquitlam! And yes...love the Nanaimo bars!


I am from Nanaimo..its on Vancouver island and if you haven't been you should go sometime.It is very beautiful and you can travel the whole island alond one highway so you can't get lost.


Indeed I have an indeed it IS beautiful! My sister has lived htere since the early 1970's and I do love it up there.in fact, I briefly lived in Seattle, so in those days I crossed the border nearly every weekend!

Contributor
Posts: 67
Registered: ‎07-28-2013

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

I love Trader Joe's! They have a lot of great stuff coming out now, their seasonal things are amazing. I go by once a week for the basics, and based on what is seasonal (last month I came home with pumpkie cookies, ice cream, pancakes, etc lol)... well, that's what we'll be having!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,458
Registered: ‎04-26-2013

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

Thanx for the info, going there this week-end with my long list from the flyer, now added the sticky toffee pudding

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,954
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

I love Trader Joe's flavored coffees...0 calories, yet very flavorful and indulgent.

 

The Pumpkin Spice from last month was great - but the Holiday Selection is even better, IMO!

 

Get them soon - they are going fast - and just 50 cents a cup (biodegradable too).

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,055
Registered: ‎12-10-2012

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...


@terrier3 wrote:

I love Trader Joe's flavored coffees...0 calories, yet very flavorful and indulgent.

 

The Pumpkin Spice from last month was great - but the Holiday Selection is even better, IMO!

 

Get them soon - they are going fast - and just 50 cents a cup (biodegradable too).


 

@terrier3, I love their Pumpkin Spice coffee. Unfortunately, it was a pass this year because I am very sensitive to caffeine. 

 

I really like the TJ pumpkin ice cream, eggnog ice cream and I'm looking forward to trying their peppermint ice cream this season. Smiley Happy

 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,365
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,520
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...


@aubnwa01 wrote:

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!


 

I had to make myself cut it into four servings.  It was delicous!


Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling





Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,365
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...


@Nicknack wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!


 

I had to make myself cut it into four servings.  It was delicous!


I looked at the outside of the box & it said it was 2 servings, so I only ate half, but with the amount of calories, quarters would be a better bet!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,954
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: New Trader Joe's Dessert...


@aubnwa01 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I had the Trader Joe's Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert this evening & it was all I could do to NOT eat the whole thing myself at one sitting!    YUM!


 

I had to make myself cut it into four servings.  It was delicous!


I looked at the outside of the box & it said it was 2 servings, so I only ate half, but with the amount of calories, quarters would be a better bet!


I did a quarter, because I HAD to have ice cream with it!