Valued Contributor

New Penzey's spice special through 6/28

I got an email this afternoon from Penzey's.  They have two special offers for their LOVE boxes.  The nine spice box regularly $39.95 is on sale for $24.95----the fifteen spice box is on special for $39.95 (regular price $69.95).  The sale lasts through 6/28.  I sent the larger box to my niece as an engagement gift.  It's a really good deal, I think, if you need a gift---or a gift to yourself.  Free shipping for the larger box---and any order over $30 I think.  No code is required.

LOVE PENZEY'S!!!

KK

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Penzey's spice special through 6/28

Thanks for the info.  I may need to take a ride over there this weekend.  I spend so much when I go there! The store smells wonderful.

Honored Contributor

I received a very cool, celebratory, email from Penzey's today.  Smiley Happy  Love them even more.

Frequent Contributor

I think I went to the Penzy's website by googling it but there is a lot of "Shop at Home" info on the homepage so I'm not sure if I got to the correct site.  Also, I don't see mention of the LOVE deal. I've been wanting to try their products.  Are their herbs & spices irradiated? TIA

Valued Contributor

I received the same email, Chickenbutt, about the Supreme Court ruling on June 26. 2015. I love Penzeys even more, too.

Trusted Contributor

Cheryl in KY:  I just went to the Penzey's site and if you type in "LOVE box" in the search bar, it will show the two boxes mentioned in addition to some other items.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

I have a question for Penzey's shopper.  When shopping online, it shows the spice in a jar, but it says "4 oz. bag".  Does this mean it actually comes in a plastic bag or is it in the glass jar?

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

I have a question for Penzey's shopper.  When shopping online, it shows the spice in a jar, but it says "4 oz. bag".  Does this mean it actually comes in a plastic bag or is it in the glass jar?

They have some spices in jars & some in bags. I buy some of the spices I use more of in the bags & refill my jars. They also sell empty jars you can label & fill yourself. Some spices are not offered in a bag like Mural of Flavor.  Better prices on the bagged spices when you buy more.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info, nightowlz.  I think I'll mosey on over there and order a few spices and jars if needed.