Honored Contributor

New Oneida Stainless Steel Roasters On Ebay!!!

I just received my new 18" factory packed turkey roaster for all of the roasts I do with vegetables.

Smaller sizes are available.

I have gotten rid of a blue speckled one I had for decades which rusted out on me.  I also never really used an aluminum roaster I had inherited because of the dangers involving pitting.

Williams Sonoma wanted $200.00.  I got this one for around $50.00.

Image 1 - ONEIDA Stainless Steel 18×12 inch Oval Roaster With Domed Lid & Rack, Dutch Oven

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Oneida Stainless Steel Roasters On Ebay!!!

That's a beauty. Enjoy it! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Please report results when you start using it.

Honored Contributor

looks good and a great deal! i will definitely take a look.

i cannot give up my speckled roaster though! it is great for so many things, including roasting chickens, turkeys, and pot roasts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have that same roaster. Mine is probably close to 40 years old. It has held up well.  The outside looks excellent, but there is some staining on the inside.

You got a great deal and I know you will enjoy using it.

Esteemed Contributor

Just looked and there was nothing like that unless you paid $40+ on shipping.  However I recently bought my son, a chef, a covered Breville chicken cooker from Amazon prime for $100 less than retail and bought a slightly smaller version Breville for DH that came from Woot( didn't realize its an Amazon company) for $88. These are beautiful pans with very heavy core bottoms and real bargains.We love high quality stainless pans.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Just looked and there was nothing like that unless you paid $40+ on shipping.  However I recently bought my son, a chef, a covered Breville chicken cooker from Amazon prime for $100 less than retail and bought a slightly smaller version Breville for DH that came from Woot( didn't realize its an Amazon company) for $88. These are beautiful pans with very heavy core bottoms and real bargains.We love high quality stainless pans.

@patbz 

I just looked.  I paid $44.99 and $19.00 shipping.  My vendor has none left of my size.