Super Contributor

There's a Ninja TSV on 2/14.  I wonder if it could be the Dual Zone Air Fryer since it's a new product?  I am in the market for an air fryer too, so I'm hoping that I can check it out by watching a few presentations on QVC.

Right now, I am leaning toward the Cuisinart, as two relatives recently bought one during the holidays and they love it.  I want to check out a few other models first, though.

Honored Contributor

@Northern Belle 2 wrote:

There's a Ninja TSV on 2/14.  I wonder if it could be the Dual Zone Air Fryer since it's a new product?  I am in the market for an air fryer too, so I'm hoping that I can check it out by watching a few presentations on QVC.

Right now, I am leaning toward the Cuisinart, as two relatives recently bought one during the holidays and they love it.  I want to check out a few other models first, though.

@Northern Belle 2 .... check YouTube out!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ninja+dual+basket+air+fryer

Super Contributor

Re: New Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer

No more Ninja TSV on 2/14.  There was a schedule change.  The TSV is now a HALO item.  I was hoping for the air fryer. 😪

Super Contributor

I think Ninja products are good, but I'd never choose a Ninja blender over a Vitamix. Nothing compares to the quality and blending ability of the Vitamix. Expensive? Yes indeed but it will likely outlast all of us.

Trusted Contributor

@MissMadi, I am so glad they worked for you and that yiu are enjoying your air fryer.

Frequent Contributor

Please count me in as well on that cookbook recommendation.  I just received my new Dual Zone air fryer and have already made delicious salmon (390 degrees for 11 minutes).  Trying to figure out best time and temp for simple, crisp asparagus.

Valued Contributor

MissMadi,

Like you, I don't like frozen fries.  I make my own in my Ninja Foodi Grill.  It's quite easy.  I scrub my potatoes, cut them in strips, and parboil them for about 4 minutes.  Then, I drain them using cold water and blot them dry.  I mix them with salt and oil and place them in my Ninja.  I set it at 400 degrees.  Mine are done in about 15 minutes.  You may have to play around with the time so that your fries come out the way you like them.  I prefer to leave the skin on my fries; it's up to you.  Once you eat fresh fries, you'll never go back.  Enjoy!   docsgrl

Honored Contributor

@MissMadi --what about the frozen ones  you don't like? I, too, never bought frz fries but then I got the airfryer and have tried both the frozen and fresh home made ones---and hands down--the frozen ones are so much better! I buy organic, frozen ones that have NOTHING in them but the spuds---they cook up fast and are crispy and tender.  then season them. Love the frozen sweet potatoe fries too---really good!!