Trusted Contributor

New Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer

My air fryer is on its way out, after about 5 years.  Honestly, when I bought it, I didn't have expectations that it would get used that frequently.  Well, turned out we use it all the time.  

Today I ordered from the Ninja website their 6 in 1 dual zone air fryer to replace the old one.  We like Ninja products and have had good luck with the brand.  Reviews are very good.  Looking forward to receiving it.  

Anyone already own this and how do you like it? 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer

No - mine is very basic but I love it. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't but I looked at it. I wish it had an option to use either 1 big fry basked or the little ones. 

Honored Contributor

I saw that new one online and it sure looks good.  I use my air fryer almost every day and many times twice a day.  Big fan of an air fryer.

Honored Contributor

I am looking at a Ninja Air Fryer to purchase.  However, I cannot find an answer to my question.  We do not really like frozen French fries.  So I want to know if freshly cut French fries can be done in an Air Fryer?  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@MissMadi, absolutely! It takes a bit more work, obviously, but most air fryer cookbooks have detailed instructions. I think since most people are going for speed and convenience they always show the quickest.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

@MissMadi, absolutely! It takes a bit more work, obviously, but most air fryer cookbooks have detailed instructions. I think since most people are going for speed and convenience they always show the quickest.

@Lisa now in AZ 

GREAT!!  Thanks a bunch Lisa!

Honored Contributor

Anything Ninja makes is excellent. I got 2 Foodi's and the double blade blender.  I'd always pick them over others.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi .... I wanted to get back here to tell you my DH bought me the Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer this past Friday.  I guess I was dragging my feet on making up my mind so he made it for me.  😊

I haven't tried it yet but will attempt to broil 2 small filet mignons and Russet french fries for dinner. 

I have looked on the internet but nothing impresses me.  Can any of you recommend a good cookbook for the Dual Zone model?  TIA

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ .... I should have come back here to let you know I did make the raw fries in my Ninja.  They came out really good; almost perfect.  Thanks for answering my question.