Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

@SharkE  If you get them in your area, Utz, and Kettle brand chips makes the salt and pepper flavor.

@LdyBugz 

I love the Cape Cod kettle cooked salt & pepper and the sweet and spicy jalapeno version, too.

Look at the inside of your jaw after eating hard chips makes reddish brown round tiny circles on the membrane on me at least

Honored Contributor

What does fake dirt taste like? Real dirt is a comfort food whose flavor should not be ruined by some potato chip company.

Honored Contributor

I guess its like coffee.  I like coffee flavored coffee and potato flavored potato chips.

Valued Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

What does fake dirt taste like? Real dirt is a comfort food whose flavor should not be ruined by some potato chip company.

Years ago, my SIL had pica while she was pregnant.  She would peel a potato and then rub it in the dirt and eat it.  (We live in the country.)   She was missing some vital nutrients for sure.   Also, our neighbors' kid would eat the mud off of shoes if left unattended.  He, too, was missing nutrients in his diet.   

Respected Contributor

@SharkE You & I like the same flavors, those are two of my favorites. I had salt & pepper ones recently & thought they were Lay's but maybe another brand?  And I didn't know the Doritos taco ones are gone, wish they would keep those around all the time. 

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugz I bought Lay's Nashville Hot Chicken chips yesterday, didn't care for them. Too hot & not much flavor. Will try their New York Style Pizza chips today hopefully they'll be better. 

Valued Contributor

Frito-Lay did away with my beloved BBQ Fritos years ago.  I still grieve.

Honored Contributor

They still have them are you thinking of chili cheese fritos?

Honored Contributor

unless its me that has it backwards hahhahaha taste the same

Honored Contributor

They got Lay's taco flavored now. I'm eating the **** out of them.