Regular Contributor
I have cinnamon and burgundy colors in my kitchen. Can anyone who has seen or has this red color in the new brewer tell me if this red will match with my colors? FYI the KitchenAid gloss cinnamon color matches my kitchen great and didn’t know if this Keurig red was like that minus the “gloss”. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: New Keurig select Red color

I have the red and it's a deep red.  It's not glossy or really shiny.  It is definitely a blue red, if you know what that is.

Regular Contributor

Have you seen the gloss cinnamon KitchenAid color? Would it match that minus the gloss? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

It's strawberry red. I am not happy with the way it looks. It won't match your cinnamon appliances. I bought one for a back up at a sale on them at BB&B for later, because I fear the Min- Keurig is going away. So I purchased a Black one just to be safe. The other colors don't thrill me, except maybe the Black Orchid. But at BB&B"s sale all they had was True Blue, Red, Black, and Jade. 

Esteemed Contributor

@jjb I agree with @BeccaLou that this is not the shade you would want to purchase if you have cinnamon and burgundy in your kitchen.  When I look at mine, I feel it has raspberry undertones to it.  Just not a red that I'm crazy about.  I have a red Vitamix and a red Kitchenaid food processor, and all three of them are different shades.  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Jjb9699, No on that red keurig. I am as sorry as you are. Come on Keurig why did you change the color on us?

Regular Contributor

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I definitely will be passing on the red and hope they will add more colors.