Esteemed Contributor

Fiestafactorydirect.com just announced the debut of star-shaped Fiestaware plates, currently available in scarlet, white, cobalt, and lapis:

starplates.jpg

I really love this idea and plan to pick up a bunch for entertaining! I hope they'll come up with more classic shapes of plates like these in the future...  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: New Fiestaware star plates

They are nice only on a picknick, not in my house!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc 

I love my Fiesta heart plates. They are so popular that Fiesta probably decided to try another novel shape.  Enjoy your stars!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @shoesnbags! I have never been a fan of heart-shaped things, but I do like getting my Christmas tree-shaped Fiesta plates out around the holidays. I don't need a whole collection of whimsical pieces, but they definitely add a little fun to the table.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't want or need a stack of heavy dishes to use one day a year.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - If you don't like the plates, that's obviously fine, but I'm not sure why you'd think you could only use a star-shaped plate one day per year; it seems like these plates could be used on any day for any reason.

Honored Contributor

I have some star shaped serving dishes, ( not Fiesta ), and I would love these plates. A set of red would be lovely !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't want or need a stack of heavy dishes to use one day a year.

@Kachina624 

I use my Fiesta 365 days a year, including the heart shaped plates, which we use for snacks, etc. Right now I have some avocados ripening on the kitchen counter in two heart plates. I love my colorful Fiesta dishes.  To each her own.  

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks for posting this.  I have heard of this line and have seen pictures before.

I usually end up forgetting about it.  I am going to check this website out as I have Americana outdoor cushions and placemats on my deck.   I'm excited to check out the Christams stuff too!

Honored Contributor

Oh geez!  I had to have the hearts and now I have to have these.  Thanks, Lori!  Smiley Wink

Smiley Very Happy