Esteemed Contributor

New Fiestaware bulk and overstock discount website

Fiestaware just launched a new site, USAdinnerwaredirect.com, that offers bulk cases of popular pieces at 25% off as well as discounts of up to 70% off select overstock items (including some rare and out-of-production pieces), all direct from the factory. The inventory will change regularly, so it should be a great place to check for Fiestaware  deals—especially if you need to stock up for all your fall and holiday entertaining.

Note: There is still a $4.95 handling fee on all orders and free shipping only applies for orders over $199; however, I'm guessing the site might have free shipping events like the main fiestafactorydirect.com site does from time to time.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Fiestaware bulk and overstock discount website

You must have read my mind.  My next stop was the Fiesta site, so I'll hit this one first.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...checking the site out now!!

Honored Contributor

I got that email too and checked it out---prob will not buy that much ever, but nice to have another site to go to. Just bought  set of 4 chili bowls; 3 in retired colors  one is the turquoise, from ebay and they are such a great size and I LOVE the colors ---got a pretty good deal and no shipping. 

Super Contributor

@loriqvc  Thank you! Timing is great as I'm looking for some pieces.

Honored Contributor

I do wish some of the bulk packs had assorted colors, like my entire set.  Don't want 6 more of any color anything, so I'll stick to the regular Fiesta site.