Honored Contributor

New Fiesta color coming out Jan. 15

Per their email, butterscotch is 15% off.  Not my favorite color from them, but you just mightj like it.  Does anyone know what the new color is?

Honored Contributor

Re: New Fiesta color coming out Jan. 15

no I haven' t heard what the new color is but I really like the butterscotch color--have a few pieces of it.

Trusted Contributor

No idea; if you're signed up at homer-laughlin, don't they send emails?

I never got butterscotch; had been planning to go to dillards to see it on person.

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if that means that butterscotch is being retired?

I have some sunflower and tangerine and was interested to seeing the butterscotch.  Don't dare go to a store and don't want to deal with returning.

Honored Contributor

No --butterscotch is last years new color so it won;t be retired for a long time----I have the tangerine andsunflower as well as the daffodil and the butterscotch plays very well together. My fave is the poppy color and I think butterscotch is my next fave. I think that because of covid, the fiesta factory was closed for awhile so you couldn't buy butterscotch for many weeks---the new color comes out in January and then you can pre order it and get in in June.

Esteemed Contributor

New colors are announced in March/April for June release.

The June release was always in time for their annual tent sale but I doubt it's on due to Covid.

Respected Contributor

A few years Fiesta decided they would announce their new color at the Atlanta Housewares Show in January.  Prior to that, the announcement was made at the Chicago Housewares Show in March.

The new color will be announced this Tuesday, January 12, 2021.  Some items (usually plates, cups, soup bowls) will be available in June.  The rest of the inventory (specialty items, e.g. platters, hostess bowls) in the new color will then be available sometime in August.

The moment you’ve all been waiting for is just O N E W E E K A W A Y! We’ll be announcing our 53rd #Fiesta color January 12th Tell us what you think it’ll be and keep your eyes peeled on our social channels for updates!