New Dishes from the Blue Jean Chef

About a week ago they were first aired and they were beautiful. The cups were not some puny little things and the bowls were ment for ICE CREAM. My problem is I can't pick just one color, the yellow was the perfect lemon yellow, the purple is my favorite color, the red, orange, 2 different blue they where all perfect, even the gray ones.  It looked like a rainbow. So  why couldn't you either have these dishes in open stock so we could order the colors that we want or sell them as a set with all the colors, maybe I'm the only person who thinks this but I can't buy the dishes that I love because I can't choose a color.  I love them all.

Thanks for taking the time to read this letter.

Karen

Honored Contributor

Re: New Dishes from the Blue Jean Chef

[ Edited ]

I can't find them,, do you have an item no?  I have her hard anodized cookware from several years ago and its still my favorite set.  It has held up wel.  Open stock isn't even available in cookwre anymore, I guess Its just too hard to warehouse it and keep track of inventory. 

Correction: I should say open stock isn't available in cookware that is offered in SETS.

Respected Contributor

The Blue Jean Chef doesn't have her own product like, she reps the Cook's Esssentials line. Cook's Essentials has quite a few sets of dishes: https://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?keyword=cooks+essentials+dishes

Do you remember which item is was that you liked so much?

Honored Contributor

I dont think she is talking about cookware, I think she is talking about table settings.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I'll help you out, OP. Get the purple since that is your favorite color.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I dont think she is talking about cookware, I think she is talking about table settings.

Cook's Essentials has dinnerware.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Overall I am very impressed with how the Q is stepping up their game with ceramic bakeware!  No I am not thrilled that they are all made in China but some have been too lovely to resist.  I have a second set of Cook's Essentials - the Medallion pattern -- on my wish list.  The Valerie Bertinelli line has some very nice selections too.  If the Q keeps bringing forward such goo variety I think they will do very well.  I do prefer white serving pieces for more formal meals but colorful pieces really brighten up day to day chowdowns for us!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@karensangel

It looks as if all the colors you mention are in this set:  H214671

Unfortunately, the lower price is gone.

If you want to mix colors, you may just have to go to an actual store to find something similar and depending on their policy, maybe they will allow purchase of individual pieces in mixed colors. (Not that you didn't know that already.)

Cook's Essentials Gradient 16-Piece Dinnerware Set - H214671

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

karensangel, first let me say, life is short and so very precious. You go and get whatever you like, if you like them all then get them all, you can always be kind and share with someone less fortunate whom has nothing. May they bring you years of joy.