Respected Contributor

New Curtis Stone 8” Dura-Electric Skillet

Price drop!! I just ordered at over $40.00 and the price is now $30.37. HSN credited me back $10.95 for the difference. It may be what the TSV is as the CS rep did not know why it had a special price.

I should receive mine in a few days.

Just a heads up as this is even a better deal!

The 10" of the same pan remained the same price of this.

Honored Contributor

The interesting thing about the pricing on this pan (whic...

The interesting thing about the pricing on this pan (which I have and adore!!! - use it almost daily!).....For a long time, the price was $29.95, and now they've upped it to $30.37.  Wonder why they went with that strange, minor price increase?  But even at $40, that pan is worth it!!!!  (I would guess they will give you credit from what you paid.)

Respected Contributor

Re: The interesting thing about the pricing on this pan (whic...

I have the Dash one like this but Curtis has never offered this pan before. I wrote to his company about several months ago

and the email from them was that it was a great idea. It in under new on his items coming up on HSN. The Dash one I have was $29.95.
I watch Curtis all the time and all I have seen like this was a larger one about 13 or 14" big.

Must be I missed it if he had it out before.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Curtis Stone 8” Dura-Electric Skillet

Ooops!!!!  My mistake!!!!!  I was just automatically thinking of the stove top skillet.  My bad!  I've eyed that electric one for awhile, but my electric one is still OK.  I just adore his products!

Respected Contributor

I love all his skillets. No problem I could have wrong myself.

I have bought several of the Dash brand ones and they are great. Use one every day now and bought for several gifts. They are sold out everywhere.

Will love the durapan one a lot as I have been waiting for these new sizes.

My grandchildren love getting "Grandma's" kitchen items when I buy new ones.😊

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MKR14 wrote:

Price drop!! I just ordered at over $40.00 and the price is now $30.37. HSN credited me back $10.95 for the difference. It may be what the TSV is as the CS rep did not know why it had a special price.

Happy to hear they credited your account. I will be looking forward to seeing what TSV is, whatever it is. Not sure if I need another electric skillet but the 8" is tempting as the Dash ones look good but not sure about the surface, whereas I know what to expect from Durapro. If they offer free shipping it would make a difference

Respected Contributor

I also have the 8" Dash model and think it works just fine.

Honored Contributor

@MKR14 

I just took a look at CS stuff over on HSN> I noticed most the prices have gone up and no free shipping.  

I don't need another CS piece for sure!  I'm glad I bought my pieces when they were free shipping.

Regular Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Thanks MKR for the post as I called HSN and they gave me the $10.95 credit as I purchased the 8 " electric pan three days ago. It will be perfect  for me as a single person.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pattiewaddle You are welcome. I received Curtis Stone both the 8" and 10" ones today. I know I will love them.

It surprised me that they came together in a large box. That worked for me. I will open and check them over tomorrow.
You will love the size of the 8".